72

Chapter 72: Arrogant Boss Song! Boss Huang!

The middle-aged man looked fierce.

The slap that was the size of a cattail fan was raised high.

Seeing this, Zhang Jiamin quickly turned pale with fright, and closed her eyes.

Just as the slap was about to fall on Zhang Jiamin's delicate and fair face, a voice happened to come from a distance.

"what are you doing!!!"

Called by this voice, the Bahuang in the middle-aged man's hand also stopped.

Before he could react, several figures appeared in front of him.

Push him hard.

Zhang Jiamin, who was holding it in his hand, also pulled over with one hand.

It was a group of classmates who came.

It was Han Suan who pushed the middle-aged man.

And it was Su Chen who pulled Zhang Jiamin over.

"Are you okay?" Su Chen asked with concern.

Hearing this, Zhang Jiamin rubbed his red arm from being caught, and wrinkled his face in grievance, but still said: "It's okay.

Su Chen nodded, and pulled Zhang Jiamin behind him again.

Only then did his eyes fall on the middle-aged man not far away.

The middle-aged man was pushed to the ground at this moment.

The wine has also sobered up most of the time.

The flesh on the fat face trembled, and the expression became more fierce.

"Damn it, a boy with no hair yet, he dares to fight me!!!"

He stood up.

But suddenly saw the person behind Han Suan.

He is not stupid, seeing that Han Suan has a lot of people here.

Don't dare to be too presumptuous for a while.

Put a harsh sentence: "You brats, if you have the ability, just wait here!"

After all, he turned and left without looking back.

Although he was very upset that he was slapped by a woman and pushed by a brat with no hair, but there were quite a few people on the other side.

And he was alone on his side.

In this case, it is obviously unwise to rush forward.

I saw the middle-aged man go away.

Many students breathed a sigh of relief.

They were really afraid of accidentally having a conflict with that middle-aged man here.

After all, here are basically students.

I haven't stepped into the society yet, and it is inevitable that I will be a little scared when encountering such a thing.

Fortunately, the middle-aged man left by himself.

Otherwise, they may still not know what to do.

"It's still Mr. Han!" Everyone breathed a sigh of relief at this moment.

Everyone also looked at Han Suan with praise. It has to be said that Han Suan's push at the age of 14 was quite handsome.

Han Suan sensed everyone's gaze, and suddenly felt a little proud: "What is this! It's a trivial matter!"