74

Chapter 74: Boss Huang In A Cold Sweat! Su Chen's Identity! !

"Wait a minute, what did you just say?"

Li Xiangdong pushed away two girls who approached him, and stood up.

Look at Boss Huang.

Boss Huang was taken aback when he saw Li Xiangdong's sudden appearance.

Then he replied with some uncertainty: "Young Master Li, which sentence did you say that I just said?"

"That's the last sentence, what did you say, what are the characteristics of Tianmai's people?" Li Xiangdong said.

"Oh." Boss Huang came to his senses, and quickly repeated: "I guess it's the stunned young man from the university next door. From the description of the people below, the leader is a handsome young boy. I don't know this What did the group of guys think, after holding back for a long time, they said that the boy is very handsome."

I heard Boss Huang say that.

Li Xiangdong began to mutter to himself: "Shouldn't it be such a coincidence?"

He shook his head.

Seems to think of something.

Looking up at Boss Huang: "Well, let me take a look with you."

Boss Huang was flattered immediately: "Young Master Li, why should I bother you to deal with this kind of matter, I'll just go out and deal with it."

Li Xiangdong glanced at him coldly: "Stop talking nonsense! Lead the way!"

The cold words made Boss Huang tremble all over.

I don't know why the prince suddenly became moody, but he dared not neglect.

Hastily walked to the front to lead the way for Li Xiangdong.

the other side.

Su Chen and others have been dominated by burly men.

But he didn't do anything.

Soon, the few people who were knocked down by Su Chen were surrounded by the burly men, and slowly passed through the encirclement of the burly men.

"Damn it, if you don't peel off your skin today, labor and management won't be named Song!!"

Boss Song appeared in front of Su Chen and others with a limp.

He looked at Su Chen resentfully.

At this moment, compared to Han Suan and others, what he hates the most is this Su Chen in front of him.

He has ever been wronged like this since he came to Shanghai from Xianshan!?

Being beaten like this.

Look at him now, his hands are dislocated, his face has been punched, and his face is swollen high.

When he was first punched, he was completely confused, and he hasn't recovered until now.

Even if he walks in front of him now, Su Chen still has a double image.

This is simply a great shame and humiliation to him, the tyrant of Xianshan who has been domineering in Xianshan for many years.

You know, if this is in Xianshan, then he is the only one who beats others like this, how can others dare to touch him?

Because of this, he looked at Su Chen with more resentment.

"Hit me, how dare you hit me!" Boss Song yelled, wanting to rush forward to slap Su Chen with the support of the burly man next to him.