87 (finale)

Chapter Eighty-Seven: Finale

[Ding, it was detected that someone is bragging, congratulations for +1000 mental power and talent (super brain)]

【Ultra Brain: The development of the brain domain of the host will be carried out at a fast speed without any side effects. After the development of the brain domain, there will be power beyond ordinary people. Current brain development level: 5%. 】

Hearing the mechanical voice in his mind, Su Chen obviously felt that his mind became much clearer.

Many things that I couldn't figure out before, seem to be able to figure it out all at once.

Moreover, for a while, he felt that he seemed to be able to explore something deep in his mind.

All of a sudden, Su Chen seemed to be immersed in an ocean.

When he settled down to look at it.

Unexpectedly, I found that there was a dark area in the depths of my mind.

This dark area seems to be a place he has been reluctant to mention.

When his consciousness just wanted to touch this dark area, he immediately felt a tingling pain.

However, he did not give up because of this.

His strong curiosity about this dark area made him involuntarily want to explore what is in this dark area.

And tell him intuitively.

This dark area is very likely related to his inexplicable fear of darkness.

Think here.

Su Chen no longer hesitated.

Move your consciousness closer to that part of the dark area again.

Since the development of the brain domain.

He clearly felt that he could easily control his consciousness.

Accompanied by one's own consciousness, gradually deepening, the tingling feeling became deeper and deeper.

But Su Chen held back.

Immediately afterwards, he gradually felt that his consciousness was like a sharp awl, gradually piercing through that dark area.

"Boom!"

It was as if he suddenly heard the sound of the dark area being pierced.

The next moment, the dark area suddenly became bright in front of Su Chen's consciousness.

at the same time.

ADVERTISEMENT

A huge wave of memory rushed towards Su Chen.

After a long time, Su Chen finally opened his eyes.

After opening his eyes, there was a kind of disbelief in his eyes.

He picked up the phone and called his mother.

"Mom, you wait for me at home, let dad come back, I will go back from school right now.

Immediately, Su Chen rushed home without stopping.

Once back home.

Both his father and mother have returned home.

When I saw Su Chen's appearance.

The two elders seemed to have expected it a long time ago.

"You're back."

Mom's face was rarely serious.

Su Chen nodded.

"Mom, Dad, I remember."