42

Chapter 42: Liu Yanran Is Hot!

"Eat popcorn?"

Liu Yanran raised her head slightly and looked at Su Chen.

Seeing this, Su Chen smiled slightly. He just recovered from the question just now: "Do you want to eat?"

Liu Yanran nodded, and said without any concealment: "I want to!"

"Then I'll go buy it."

Su Chen took the initiative.

Liu Yanran nodded, "I'm going to buy milk tea! What flavor do you want?"

Su Chen thought for a while, then said: "Fruit tea, the sweet and sour kind is best."

Hearing this, Liu Yanran made an OK gesture to him, and then walked towards the milk tea shop beside her.

Su Chen lined up to buy popcorn.

While buying, he was still thinking.

Does this Liu Yanran like her?

He has never encountered such a thing since he was a child, he has never dated a girl, and he has no experience in this area.

Not to mention a peerless beauty like Liu Yanran.

I have to say, it seemed that because of Liu Yanran, when Su Chen thought about whether Liu Yanran liked her.

The first reaction was not disgust, but worrying that Liu Yanran's efforts would be in vain.

But soon he shook his head again.

This kind of thing is better to let nature take its course.

If you think about it too much, it will be useless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Moreover, I don't know if it was an illusion, since the mechanical sound sounded, he found that he seemed to be changing subtly.

Soon, Su Chen had already bought two buckets of popcorn, and Liu Yanran walked towards him with two cups of milk tea.

"Hey, your fruit tea, Lemon Berry!"

"Thank you, I should have bought all these!" Su Chen took the fruit tea with a smile: "Sister Liu, you invited me to watch a movie."

"By the way, isn't it right for a senior to take care of a junior? Right, Junior Su Chen?"

Su Chen smiled helplessly: "Shall we enter the market? I bought two buckets of popcorn, will I buy too much?"

"It's okay, Miss Ben may have eaten it!" Liu Yanran wrinkled her upturned nose, looking very cute.

The two walked into the cinema side by side.

Liu Yanran chose a horror movie.

As soon as the film started, the entire movie theater had already begun to be shrouded in an eerie atmosphere.

Liu Yanran also seemed particularly nervous.

I don't know where to put my small hands, and I try to get as close to Su Chen as possible.

Su Chen is immersed in the plot of the movie.

He didn't notice at all that Liu Yanran who was next to him secretly glanced sideways at his side face from time to time.

Look at Su Chen who is watching the movie seriously.

The corners of Liu Yanran's mouth rose slightly.

Under the dim light, she couldn't see Su Chen's face clearly, but she just couldn't help but look at him secretly.

Watched for a while.

It seemed that Su Chen hadn't eaten popcorn for a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT

She then pinched a piece of popcorn and brought it to Su Chen's side, signaling him to eat the popcorn.

And Su Chen, who was fascinated by watching, did not refuse.

Stretching out his head, he ate the popcorn into his mouth.

Liu Yanran was taken aback for a moment.

Feeling the cold touch from her fingers, she shrank back belatedly, as if she had been electrocuted.

For a moment, his brain didn't seem to react, and he squeezed another popcorn in a panic, and stuffed it into his mouth, as if he wanted to suppress the shock.

But as soon as he put the popcorn into his mouth, he suddenly looked at his fingers in a daze.

Su Chen on the side also seemed to notice her strangeness.

"Sister Liu, what's wrong with you?"

Hearing this, Liu Yanran turned her head and said softly, "I, I want to go to the toilet!"

Hearing this, Su Chen quickly shrank back, trying to make way for her.

Liu Yanran also got up quickly, left her seat carefully, and ran outside.

Seeing Liu Yanran running out, Su Chen breathed out as if a stone had fallen.

Immediately support the forehead.

He said to himself: "Su Chen, Su Chen, why do you say you are so obsessed with watching movies? It was obviously a molestation just now, right?"

Obviously, Su Chen also knows what he just did.

Although when he reacted, what had to be done had already been done.

But in order to avoid embarrassment, I can only pretend that I don't know anything, and I haven't done anything.

And Liu Yanran's side.

ADVERTISEMENT

I saw her snow-white pretty face, which was already flushed at the moment.

Especially the two blushes on the cheeks are particularly obvious.

Fluttering red, it looks very cute.

Where is the elegant demeanor of Yujie just now?

She hurried to the bathroom, and without hesitation took a palm-sized amount of water, soaking her face.

"It's hot!"

She seemed to be trying to use this method to cool down her face quickly.

Unfortunately, the effect does not seem to be good.

Her face seemed to be getting hotter and hotter.

Look at yourself in the mirror.

Liu Yanran patted her little head annoyed.

Pretending to be annoyed, he cursed in a low voice: "I'm so disappointed."

Immediately, he seemed to think of something.

A smile appeared on that pretty face again.

"Just now, it should be regarded as an indirect kiss, right?"

Thinking of this, her face became hot again.

Liu Yanran's face suddenly became bitter.

It's over, it's over!