50

Chapter 50: Parting Ways!

"Su Chen, you really have changed a lot now!!!"

After entering Shanghai University.

Liu Yan looked at Su Chen.

It has to be said that Su Chen and the schoolmaster Su Chen in her memory are completely two people.

Today's Su Chen has changed too much.

So old that Liu Yan couldn't even believe that the person in front of her was Su Chen.

Compared with Liu Yan, the other two girls brought by Liu Yan have already started to get close to Su Chen crazily.

The two of them are roommates of Liu Yan.

Originally, I only wanted to come to the famous Hundred Regiments Battle of Shanghai University, watch the wonderful performances, and watch the handsome guys by the way.

Who would have thought that before they even saw the Hundred Regiments Battle, they had already seen the handsome guy they were thinking of.

And he is also a handsome guy at the level of a male god.

This directly made the two of them start to feel happy.

"Maybe after graduation, I started to pay attention to my image a little bit." Regarding this issue, Su Chen can only briefly mention it.

"It just so happens that I'm also going to the Hundred Regiments Battle. Later, I'll take you to the central square, where the Hundred Regiments Battle is held, and then I'll go find my roommates."

Su Chen said.

And as soon as these words came out.

Liu Yan hadn't spoken yet, but the two people who were full of enthusiasm interrupted.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Su Chen little big brother, you have a date? Then can we go with you?"

"That's right, Su Chen little big brother, you see we don't know each other well, it would be nice if we could have a companion! As a reward, I will invite Su Chen little big brother to eat and watch a movie, okay?"

Chen Bin on the side looked at the two women with obvious intentions, feeling extremely jealous in his heart.

What's the matter, these two women have never treated me like this before, and I even have to please these two in order to pursue Liu Yan.

But now these two women, after seeing Su Chen, actually put on a licking attitude directly, which made Chen Bin a little bit off guard all of a sudden.

What the hell, isn't this little boy handsome? ! ?

Handsome has a fart! ! !

But say so.

When he saw two girls, he missed a word from Su Chen, and followed Su Chen straight to the hotel.

Chen Bin still had to shout silently in his heart while admitting silently.

It's really useful to be so handsome.

Forget about these two girls.

It was Liu Yan who had been chasing after him so long.

When talking to that little boy, he also said a few words to blush.

Also sneak a look at it from time to time.

What the hell, if he had grown up like this, I'm afraid Liu Yan would have caught up with him long ago, right?

Chen Bin felt that at this moment, he even hoped to use all his wealth to exchange this handsome and tragic face with Su Chen.

ADVERTISEMENT

However, this is destined to be impossible.

The reality is that he can only follow behind the three women.

Even in the communication between the third daughter and Su Chen, he didn't even have a chance to interrupt.

And Su Chen here.

The two girls who were about to stick to him made him feel a little helpless.

No matter what he said, he understood what the two women meant.

In such a hot summer, the two girls were already wearing cool clothes, and they kept sticking to Su Chen's body. They are so special, and they couldn't bear it.

That is Su Chen, calm down a bit.

He silently escaped from the encirclement of the second daughter, and then said: "I'm sorry, my roommate and I were taken by someone else today, so it might be inconvenient to take you with us, we'd better go to the central square and say goodbye later."

Obviously, Su Chen is really not interested in the two women.

The two women seemed to see what Su Chen meant.

Knowing that Su Chen might not be interesting to both of them.

I was still a little angry at first, but the moment I saw Su Chen again, that trace of anger turned into a frenzy of love.

It seems that he still wants to continue pestering Su Chen.

Fortunately, at this time, Liu Yan stood up tactfully.

"You two, don't bother Su Chen. Since Su Chen said that, he must have his difficulties. Su Chen, thank you. We won't bother you when we get to the central square. Let's go shopping by ourselves. !"

Liu Yan looked at Su Chen while talking.

ADVERTISEMENT

I have to say that Su Chen has become really handsome now, the kind of handsome enough to make a woman get pregnant in place.

Liu Yan even regretted it a little. Back in high school, when Su Chen was still a potential stock, why didn't he have the insight to win him.

Now that Su Chen has become a male god, it is estimated that she has no chance.

She casually glanced at Chen Bin next to her.

Hey, it would be great if it was Su Chen who pursued me instead of Chen Bin.

I don't know if Su Chen has a girlfriend now.

Why!

For these little girls who are still on campus today, handsome guys are more attractive to them than money.

Of course, the premise must be a top handsome guy like Su Chen.

soon.

Su Chen brought several people to the central square.

He also said goodbye to a few people, and was about to go to the cafeteria to meet his roommates. He just sent a message that those guys were still eating in the cafeteria.

And not long after Su Chen left.

Chen Bin finally found a chance to speak.

It seemed that he was venting his anguish that he had no right to speak just now.

He complained: "I think it's average. There should be quite a lot of handsome guys in colleges in Shanghai. I think he should be above average. You guys have seen too few people in the market!"

"Universities at this level don't catch a lot of them. In Shanghai universities, what is really scarce are big beauties at the school beauty level. Like him, it is estimated that he will immediately turn into a lick in front of such a big beauty.