10

Chapter 10: Brother Chen, You Are Confessing Your Love To The Wall!

Zhou Han Aunt (Su Chen’s mother): More than that, even though that bastard Su Chen is not up to the mark at times, he still has many advantages. I’ll chat with you, Yan Ran later!

Liu Yanran: Thank you Aunt! ! ! Love you!

Zhou Han Aunt (Su Chen’s mother): Now it’s a mouthful of aunts. I don’t know who used to call me Sister Han every day, and said that calling Sister Han looks young. Why, now I think I’m old? /cover your mouth and laugh/

Liu Yanran: No, if I go out with you, people will think we are sisters! It's just that Su Chen and I are friends now, so it would be impolite to call Sister Han again.

Zhou Han Aunt (Su Chen's mother): Just friends? ? /Suspect/

Liu Yanran: /Shy/ For now, right? Then I won't disturb Aunt, you rest, good night!

After sending the message.

Liu Yanran smiled slightly.

Lie on your back in bed.

It seemed that the face bathed in light appeared on the face again.

"I didn't expect that he not only likes to exercise, has eight-pack abs, but also is good at guitar!"

But she soon thought of something else.

He frowned suspiciously.

Do you really have eight-pack abs? Seeing Su Chen tonight seems to have a little belly.

After all, wearing casual short-sleeves in summer is still easy to see your figure.

But it was obvious that Liu Yanran didn't care much about these things.

Even if Su Chen doesn't have eight-pack abs and has a small belly, in her eyes, she might still be very cute.

For Liu Yanran, the reason she approached Su Chen's mother was simply to get Su Chen's WeChat from Su Chen's mother.

Look at the [personal business card: Ye] in the message box

Liu Yanran couldn't help laughing while hugging her phone.

There is morning in the name, but is it called a night?

Just when Colonel Liu was in a state of nympho.

The roommate below interrupted her.

"Everyone, look at the confession wall! I know who that man is!"

"I'll go, it's all him! Someone else commented below! Su Chen, class 124, grade 17, School of Materials!"

...

Su Chen was checking himself in front of the mirror to see if there was any difference.

After all, the mechanical sound appeared again.

This time it is to increase physical fitness and guitar.

As for physique, Su Chen didn't like exercising very much since he was a child.

Exercise once in a while, but it won't last long.

And because of staying at home for a long time, there is still meat on the stomach.

The military training in the past few days is also exhausting every day.

So when I heard that my physique had increased, I was a little happy.

After what happened to him today, he was basically sure that this mechanical voice was real.

That being the case, he said this time that increasing his stamina and guitar would probably work as well.