62

Chapter 62: Excited Yang Xun!

"Mr. Su, from this moment on, you will officially become the owner of our Sun Moon Hotel!"

Yang Xun said respectfully to Su Chen.

Su Chen smiled slightly: "In the future, I will have to trouble Manager Yang to work on the hotel. I may not have so much energy to manage the hotel on weekdays."

"In this way, you will draw up another contract later, and your salary will be doubled on the original basis. In addition, I will give you 1% of the shares."

Hearing what Su Chen said.

Yang Xun, who was originally calm, suddenly became excited.

"Mr. Su, you, you are, so, so precious!"

You know, his salary itself is very high, and if it is doubled on the original basis, it will naturally be a lot.

Not to mention that Su Chen actually gave him 1% of the shares.

Don't look, this 1% of the shares may be nothing compared to Su Chen's 99% of the shares.

But, this is the Sun Moon Hotel!

In the current situation where Su Chen holds 99% of the shares, Su Chen gave him 1% of the shares, although it seemed like a drop in the bucket.

But you must know that the other shareholders of this hotel together only own the remaining 1% of the shares. Now that Su Chen gave him 1% of the shares, it almost pushed him to the position of the second shareholder.

This handwriting is not insignificant.

It can only be said that he deserves to be the person who quietly won 99% of the shares of Sun Moon Hotel.

"Okay, Manager Yang, this is what you deserve. According to the information you sent earlier, the Sun Moon Hotel has developed so well over the years, you can be said to have contributed a lot."

Su Chen smiled lightly.

Naturally, he didn't give away these shares for nothing.

From the materials that Yang Xun sent just now, he already had a general understanding of Yang Xun's actions in these years.

It can be said that from Yang Xun's contribution to the Sun Moon Hotel alone, his income over the years is really not equal to his contribution.

ADVERTISEMENT

You know, the people behind the scenes of the Sun Moon Hotel basically didn't show up.

It can be said that the shopkeeper has done everything thoroughly.

The Sun Moon Hotel's business is basically handled by Yang Xun who controls the overall situation.

Not only that, but it was Yang Xun who was in charge of connecting with those senior members.

A senior member of Sun Moon Hotel.

Su Chen glanced at the list for a while, and saw several people who could only be seen on some important news in Shanghai.

With Su Chen's IQ, he naturally immediately thought of these people, who are probably the richest wealth of Sun Moon Hotel.

And Yang Xun is undoubtedly a good link to maintain the connection with these people.

Coupled with the fact that Yang Xun's own abilities are also quite outstanding, Su Chen's new official took office, and if he wanted to firmly grasp this person, his interests were of course the first priority.