55

Chapter 55: Sunday! Goodbye Qin Xuan!

"Brother Chen, you go out like this, isn't it hot!?"

In the dormitory, in front of the mirror, Su Chen was wearing a mask and sunglasses, all fully armed.

The roommates who were still on the bed joked when they saw Su Chen's appearance.

Su Chen said angrily, "No way, how the hell can you go out?"

As soon as these words came out, several people immediately thought of the scene of the Hundred Regiments Battle a few days ago.

If Su Chen hadn't separated from them, they might all have been surrounded to death by so many people.

Who would have imagined that Su Chen's charm has grown to such an outrageous level now.

As soon as it appeared in a crowded place, it was simply a human bomb, which could explode a huge splash of water in an otherwise calm lake in an instant.

The one who complained the most was naturally Su Chen.

In the Hundred Regiments Battle a few days ago, if it wasn't for his good physical strength, running through the crowd all the way, I'm afraid it would have been really cold.

What shocked him the most was that when he was shuttling through the crowd, some shameless person actually tore his clothes several times.

That scene was quite tragic.

So, after Su Chen successfully escaped from the Hundred Regiments Battle, he simply didn't dare to go out for several days.

Even if you go out, you still wear sunglasses and a mask, and never go to places with too many people, so as to avoid the same tragedy from happening again.

By now, it was already Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT

It's time for Su Chen to tutor Qin Aunt's family again.

Su Chen didn't forget that today happened to be the time when the daughter of Qin Aunt's family was killed.

He also calculated the approximate time.

When the time comes, after Qin Aunt's tutoring is over, there is still a lot of time for him to go to the place mentioned in the message to wait for that Qin Shuang.

"Let's go, brothers!"

After fully armed.

Su Chen left the dormitory.

Qin Aunt's home is not far from their school.

Originally, Su Chen planned to take a taxi there.

After all, he is now a high-paid person with an hourly income of 1,500 yuan.

But after thinking about it, I still have to hand it over to my mother in the future.

So in the end, I had no choice but to choose the subway, which is a convenient way of travel.

Fortunately, the subway station is right in front of the school, and it didn't take too much time.

Soon, Su Chen came to Qin Aunt's house.

It was Qin Xuan, a little girl who opened the door for Su Chen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ever since she found out that Su Chen would come to tutor her today, this little girl has been waiting at home for a long time.

"Chenchen, Xuanxuan started to check on the window early today to see if you came. It seems that she really likes you as a teacher! In the past, her teachers have never been treated like this." As soon as she entered the door , I heard Qin Aunt's teasing voice.

Su Chen smiled slightly, touched Qin Xuan's little head, and replied, "I like Xuanxuan very much, too."

When Qin Xuan heard this, she frowned, lowered her head, and did not speak.

Qin Aunt also showed a smile on the sidelines.

It is also rare for her to see her youngest daughter like a tutor so much.

The tutors in the past have always been disliked by the younger daughter within a few days, and the teacher couldn't answer the questions she asked.

However, this can also just reflect Su Chen's ability.

"I'm afraid only a family like Sister Han's can raise such outstanding children, right?"

Qin Fang sighed, and then thought of something: "Oh, Chenchen, I made you laugh. Originally, I wanted you to meet Shuangshuang. You two had a good time when you were young. It's been a long time since I saw you. It's good to catch up on the old days, but this girl never makes people feel at ease, saying that she is going to some classmate's birthday party, so she can only wait for the next time and let you meet again."

Su Chen was taken aback when he heard this.

He keenly captured the birthday party of the classmates in Qin Fang's words.

According to the information obtained earlier, Qin Shuang was drunk and fell into the river. Could it have something to do with that classmate's birthday party?

Of course, while thinking, he didn't forget to reply Qin Aunt's words: "It's okay, I have met Qin Shuang before."

"Have you met?" Qin Fang was taken aback.

ADVERTISEMENT

Su Chen nodded and smiled: "It was the morning when I came to try to teach, I bumped into Qin Shuang on the road, but at first I didn't know it was Qin Shuang, and then I thought about it when I saw Qin Aunt's family portrait of your family. got up."

Indeed, Su Chen only found out later that it belonged to Qin Shuang.

However, Qin Shuang may not know his identity.

"That's it." Qin Fang understood, and wanted to say something more.

Qin Xuan who was at the side suddenly interrupted her: "Su Chen big brother, let's hurry up and study!"

For this little girl, I'm afraid the only thing she can live up to is her studies.

When Qin Fang heard this, she could only smile helplessly.

Su Chen also followed suit and said, "Then Aunt Qin, I'll go upstairs with Xuanxuan first!"

"Ok, go, go!"

Su Chen and Qin Xuan soon came upstairs.

As soon as she arrived upstairs, Qin Xuan tugged at the corner of Su Chen's clothes: "Su Chen big brother, I think mom wants to introduce my older sister to you!"

Su Chen smiled: "Is it that obvious?"

Qin Xuan nodded upon hearing this.

"Actually, the old sister is not bad, but she is a bit silly and sweet, and she is not worthy of you, Su Chen big brother."

She said it in a serious way.