13

Chapter Thirteen: Fatty Zhang Tianyang!

"Three hundred and one!"

"Three hundred and two!"

"Su Chen is so awesome! I'll go, there are more than three hundred, what kind of person is this?"

"God! Come on! I love you!"

A group of people surrounded Su Chen and shouted cheers.

Those who said that Su Chen could do more than a dozen at most also shut their mouths.

There was also a little admiration in Su Chen's mouth.

When a person's strength is about the same as yours, you may resent and envy him.

But when his strength far exceeds yours, and he is an existence that you can't wait for.

Then you may only admire it.

Most of the boys at the moment may be because of this kind of psychology, from the sour tone just now, to cheering for Su Chen together with everyone.

"Husband Su Chen, I love you! You are amazing!"

While Su Chen was still methodically doing push-ups.

A slightly rough voice overwhelmed everyone's shouts.

Su Chen was also shocked when he heard the voice, and he couldn't help but look towards the source of the voice.

After seeing the owner of the voice.

His eyes widened, and he almost didn't recover from his breath. He also stopped his push-ups and lay down on the ground.

I saw a fat man with an unshaven beard who looked at least over two hundred catties, winking at him shyly.

Everyone also looked towards the owner of the voice.

After feeling everyone's eyes, the fat man ran away shyly.

Everyone couldn't help shivering when they saw it.

Su Chen was already lying on the ground at this moment.

Take a long breath.

Although doing push-ups is not very tiring for him, he still sweats a lot in such a hot weather.

"Brother Chen, drink water!"

Roommate Wang Xin tactfully brought Su Chen's water bottle over.

Su Chen turned to the water bottle and took a big gulp.

Sweat clings to his army green undershirt, fitting together with the muscles on his body.

The people around hadn't dispersed yet. Seeing this scene, everyone, especially the girls, took out their mobile phones and took random pictures of Su Chen.

"Eight pack abs, oh my god, I saw Su Chen looked a little fat when he put on clothes, but I didn't expect to have eight pack abs!"

"I love it, I'll go. If there weren't too many people here, I'd just pounce on it. The big brother is so handsome!"

"I feel that for the rest of my life, I will just point to these photos and live my happy life!"

Su Chen was a little speechless after listening to the words of tiger and wolf.

Fortunately, Lao Hu appeared in time and showed the majesty of an instructor: "What are you doing, what are you doing, do you have any organizational discipline! Everyone go back to training!!!"

Under Lao Hu's low growl, the onlookers fled the scene one by one.

He walked up to Su Chen and pulled Su Chen up.