36

Chapter Thirty-Six: Cheng Biao Exits! Hello, Mr. Su!

Hearing what Cheng Biao said, Qin Xuan frowned.

"Teacher Cheng Biao, let's call you that, I hope you don't maliciously speculate on others without evidence!"

A thirteen-year-old girl is quite imposing when she speaks.

Cheng Biao, who had lost his composure, immediately reacted.

Su Chen, on the other hand, had a slight liking for what Qin Xuan said.

"Since the results have come out, Mr. Cheng Biao, you can go back first, and I will go and talk to my dad."

After learning the result, Qin Xuan has already decided which one to keep.

After all, this gap in strength is too obvious.

Whether it is in terms of time or the final score.

Su Chen is obviously far better than Cheng Biao, not only that, but Su Chen scored a perfect score of 150 points.

You know, the gap between a full score and 145 points is not just as simple as five points.

145 points in the test is because you only have the strength of 145 points, but the full score of 150 points in the test is because the full score of the test paper is only 150 points.

Qin Xuan had used similar test papers to test her teacher before, but Su Chen was the first one to get a full score of 150.

Moreover, Su Chen's exam should be the most difficult year in mathematics for the college entrance examination in previous years.

Cheng Biao on the side, when he heard Qin Xuan's words, his expression immediately turned dark.

Although he firmly believed that Su Chen must have done this kind of test paper in advance, and even memorized the answer.

But Qin Xuan in front of him didn't believe it, so what he said would be in vain.

Moreover, as Qin Xuan said, he has no evidence to prove that Su Chen wrote down the answer.

Just as he was about to leave.

ADVERTISEMENT

Su Chen spoke.

"Since you think I've done it before, can I trouble Sister Qin Xuan to find another question that neither of us has done?"

Hearing this, Cheng Biao's eyes lit up when he was about to leave.

Doesn't this mean that he still has a chance? ?

If there is still a chance, he is naturally unwilling to give up.

You know, Qin Xuan's family's supplementary tuition fee is ridiculously high, a thousand yuan per hour.

I thought I was eliminated, but I didn't expect this kid to offer another question to try.

Cheng Biao was overjoyed.

But he soon thought of something again.

This guy is so confident, did he really make the one just now?

Qin Xuan looked at Su Chen with some surprise: "Are you sure?"

Su Chen smiled and nodded.

Since he wanted to win, he had to win in an upright manner, and with his strength, he was not worried about losing to Cheng Biao next to him.

And one of the important reasons why he proposed to do it again is to avoid any disputes at that time.

After all, that Cheng Biao was probably called by Qin Xuan's father, and he probably didn't communicate with Qin Aunt.

That's why the situation where the two of them have to compete now is created.

If this guy is not convinced to lose, it will be bad if he causes conflicts between Qin Aunt and Qin Xuan's father.

Don't go to the back and think he is going through the back door or something.

It's better to just convince him to lose here. At that time, whether it's on Qin Aunt's side or Qin Xuan's father's side, they won't be unjustified.

ADVERTISEMENT

In his memory, Su Chen remembered that Qin Xuan's father didn't seem to be an easy person to get along with, which was why he subconsciously didn't refer to Qin Xuan's father as Qin Uncle.

Since it was Su Chen's initiative.

Qin Xuan did not refuse either.

She just wanted to see what level Su Chen's strength had reached.

After all, the college entrance examination paper just now seems to be too low to detect Su Chen's level.

In her mind, she obviously believed that Su Chen made it by herself.

Soon, Qin Xuan found a topic and put it on it.

"This is the topic of last year's International Olympiad, and I haven't done it yet."

The topic was placed in front of Cheng Biao and Su Chen.

At the moment when he saw the title, Cheng Biao broke out in a cold sweat.

On the one hand, it is naturally the nervousness when seeing the topic. After all, the difficulty of this topic is already quite high. Even he may not be sure that he can solve it. Even if he can do it, it will take at least several hours. time.

On the other hand, it naturally came from Su Chen next to him.

Because Su Chen had already started writing the moment he saw the topic.

What the hell, is this guy a pervert? I didn't even read the topic.

Probably less than ten minutes passed.

Su Chen's blank paper is already full.

Cheng Biao on the side still didn't move a word.

"Okay, sister Qin Xuan, take a look."

Su Chen handed the paper full of answers to Qin Xuan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Qin Xuan's eyes also brightened.

She has been studying that topic for a long time, but she never thought that it would be solved so easily by Su Chen.

Su Chen's strength seemed to be far beyond her imagination.

"Unexpectedly, you can still do this!" After reading Su Chen's answer, Qin Xuan's delicate face was filled with admiration.

For Qin Xuan, people with high IQ may be far more attractive to her than people with good looks.

When she saw Su Chen's appearance before, she didn't have much reaction, that's why.

"Actually, there are several methods that will be easier, but I haven't grasped your learning situation yet, so I don't know if it is suitable for you. I can teach you a few more solutions when I have time later."

"Sorry, I admit defeat."

Cheng Biao on the side finally couldn't bear it anymore.

He never expected that Su Chen, whom he looked down upon at first, was so much stronger than him!

Although he didn't want to admit it, the iron-like facts were right in front of him.

"I'll talk to Mr. Qin over there, I'll go first!"

Cheng Biao left sadly.

He no longer wants to stay in this right and wrong place that completely collapsed his self-confidence.

Su Chen looked at Cheng Biao's disappearing figure and smiled slightly.

"Hello, Teacher Su!"

Turning to look, it was Qin Xuan's smiling face.

Wasn't this little girl quite cold just now?