05

Chapter 5: Confession Scene

Summer nights are always hot, accompanied by a few breezes.

"Su Chen, did you go for plastic surgery overnight? Why do you feel that you are much more handsome today than yesterday!"

Su Chen was walking towards the cafeteria with the three people in the dormitory at the moment.

The four of them didn't come to eat right after the military training, but went back to take a shower and rest.

After all, when the military training is just over, it is the time when there are the most people.

And I was so tired at that time, I couldn't eat much.

"Yeah, I feel the same way. I felt it this morning. It seems that Su Chen is not much different from yesterday, but he looks more handsome than yesterday."

"It's more than a little handsome. Didn't you realize that during the military training today, many girls were secretly looking at Su Chen? I heard old nonsense, and some people wanted to ask Su Chen's WeChat."

Lao Hu is their sophomore senior and also the instructor who leads their military training.

When they go to university in Shanghai, the instructors who usually lead the freshmen's military training are served by some sophomore seniors and sisters.

"Really, Su Chen became so popular in just one night?"

All of a sudden, the eyes of the three people in the dormitory all fell on Su Chen.

Su Chen waved his hands helplessly, his voice was weak after a day of military training: "Don't be obsessed with brother, brother is just a legend."

"cut!"

The three of them gestured their middle fingers to Su Chen in unison.

"Su Chen, you will be the first one in our dormitory to get out of the singles at that time, right? We have agreed that whoever leaves the singles will invite the whole dormitory to dinner!"

"Go ahead and dream." Su Chen shrugged: "Isn't it good to study hard? You have a knife on Sezi's head. You are destined to not be able to eat my food in four years."

"Cut!" in unison again

"By the way, brothers, I will get broadband after dinner. Everyone, don't forget that using data every day is a bit overwhelming."

Speaking of broadband, Su Chen also remembered the agreement with Liu Yanran last night.

"Speaking of setting up broadband, I met a senior. She said that she could take us to set up broadband. I made an appointment with her to meet in the central square after dinner. The specific time was about 6:30."

Hearing Su Chen's words, the eyes of the other three people in the dormitory widened.

"Sister!!?"

Immediately, their gazes at Su Chen became serious again.

"It's okay, brother Chen, it's not long since the start of school, and you already know the senior sister?"

"Just now you said that there is a knife on Sezi's head, you are so hypocritical, Brother Chen!"

"That's right, we must strongly condemn you! As a punishment, send us your senior's WeChat account later!"

Su Chen rolled his eyes at the three animals.

"What are you thinking? He and my mother know each other, probably because of my mother's face, take care of us."

While talking, he had already seen a seat with four empty seats, so he sat down without stopping.

The other three people in the dormitory quickly followed.

After putting down the things, Su Chen continued: "As for WeChat and so on, you can just ask her directly when I see you later, and I didn't add it myself."

Indeed, yesterday we had a little chat at the Penguin meeting, and we made an appointment to take them to the broadband service tonight.

As for WeChat or something, Liu Yanran didn't take the initiative to mention it, and Su Chen wouldn't ask her for it either.

The four quickly finished their dinner.

I don't know if I know that a senior sister came to take them to get broadband at night.

The other three people in the dormitory were eating fast.

Even Su Chen had to speed up cooking.

"It's too fast for you guys. My appointment is half past six, and you'll finish eating before six o'clock. Where are you going to wait later?"

Su Chen complained about the three animals in the dormitory.

The three animals all looked at Su Chen with contempt: "So you have always been a solo mother, don't you know that you should arrive early when you have an appointment with a girl? Only in this way can you leave a good impression on the girl!"

"That's right, Brother Chen, you still have a lot to learn."

"You guys." Su Chen was speechless.

"Brothers, look how many people are in the central square!"

Before the four people in the dormitory reached the central square, they found a group of people gathered around the central square.

"Is this an event? I'll go, Porsche!"

As soon as they reached the central square, they found a Porsche sports car parked beside the square.

And in the center of the square, it has been arranged as a gorgeous confession venue.

Flowers spread out on the ground, with heart-shaped candles in the middle, and a handsome boy in a black dress standing among the candles, holding a microphone in his hand.

There is also a huge sign placed behind the candle, and the words "Liu Yanran" can be vaguely seen written on it.

The whole scene layout seems to be very careful, and it should cost a lot.

A group of people around were all holding their mobile phones, taking pictures and videos there.

"I'll go, what the hell is a confession to Colonel Liu!!?"

The four people in the dormitory finally squeezed to the front, and they also saw the huge sign.

"Who is that man, who actually wants to confess his love to Senior Colonel Liu?"

"That's right, isn't it just that he is a little handsome, has a little money, and has a good figure, can Senior Colonel Liu fall in love with him?"

Even before the confession started, there were already some disapproving voices from the side.

After all, Liu Yanran, as the number one school belle on the school flower list, is naturally the dream lover of many people in the school.

I believe that most people are unwilling to see their dream lover with others.

The other three people in the dormitory also looked distressed.

"Damn it, my goddess! Who the hell is this kid!"

"I know, it seems to be the head of our school's physical education department, he seems to be from the physical education college, his name is Huang Shaocong, you forgot, there were several people confessing to him on the confession wall a few days ago!"

"It's over, brother Chen, look at this configuration, what if my goddess Liu falls, what will I do! I'm broken in love!"

A roommate hugged Su Chen sadly.

Su Chen pushed him away with helplessness and disgust.

Then, looking at Huang Shaocong in the field, he frowned and said, "Isn't it hot for him to wear so much on such a hot day?"