51

Chapter 51: Huang Shaocong And Liu Yanran!

"Chen Bin, you don't look like a man. Su Chen dare not speak in person, but starts to speak ill of others behind his back!" Hearing what Chen Bin said, Liu Yan began to complain.

It was originally Su Chen who brought them in, so it was fine if Chen Bin didn't appreciate it, and he was still talking bad about Su Chen here.

The two girls next to him also looked at Chen Bin with disgust.

"That's right, the word jealousy is almost written all over your face, Chen Bin, why are you such a person!"

"Really, it's a fact that other people are handsome. Why are you acting weird here? Chen Bin, you really can't compare with Su Chen. Although Su Chen may be a bit colder, it shows that he is a gentleman! "

Su Chen at this moment, in the hearts of the two girls, is already at the level of a male god.

Although the two of them couldn't be said to be willing to die for Su Chen, licking the dog still counted.

Naturally, she didn't want to see Chen Bin slander their male god like this.

Well, Chen Bin, the pursuit of Liu Yan did give them a lot of benefits before, that's why they got closer to Chen Bin.

But this advantage, when facing Su Chen, instantly collapsed.

If Su Chen knew that these two girls had become like this.

I'm afraid everyone will start to think about whether to go out less in the future.

Otherwise, as the charm behind him improves himself more and more, I'm afraid that if he goes out casually at that time, he will gain a large number of loyal fans.

Chen Bin saw that he was besieged by three girls all of a sudden, and his face turned green and pale.

He wanted to turn around and leave, but he couldn't swallow his breath.

ADVERTISEMENT

"If you don't believe me, just watch it later!" He muttered in a low voice.

Immediately, they began to search among the crowd.

He couldn't believe it, he couldn't find anyone more handsome than Su Chen.

Under his gaze, he really found a handsome guy.

Not only that, but the handsome guy was accompanied by a beautiful girl!

To be honest, when he saw that beautiful girl, he couldn't believe how there could be such a beautiful girl in this world.

If Liu Yan wasn't here by his side, he couldn't help but want to go up and ask for his contact information.

However, he also knew that he probably had no chance.

The boy next to that beauty is not only much more handsome than him, but also wears expensive famous brands. He also looks like a rich second generation. In front of Su Chen, he can also say, what's the use of being handsome, but In front of this boy, he was completely defeated.

The money he is most proud of is probably not comparable to others.

But it doesn't prevent him from using this boy to prove his point just now.

"Hey, Yanyan, look, there is also a handsome guy who is similar to Su Chen. Look at the girl next to him, she is obviously a girl at the school girl level. Doesn't that handsome guy look like a girl when he meets a girl of this level?" Like licking a dog?"