67

Chapter 67: Qin Shuang Who Was Scolded And Cried! Late Night Calls! (Seeking Subscription Customization)

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

Su Chen's voice was devoid of any emotion.

He just looked at Qin Shuang quietly.

"I already know about your affairs. To sum it up, you are really well protected by Qin Uncle and Qin Aunt."

"What will you do if I don't come in time?"

Qin Shuang was taken aback by Su Chen's words, lowered his head, and pursed his lips slightly.

If, if Su Chen didn't come.

She, she probably really didn't know what to do.

"I, I don't know...

She lowered her head, like a child who made a mistake.

Seeing her like this, Su Chen sighed helplessly.

Originally, he was not allowed to name this villain.

However, he also knew that if he didn't wake up the flower in the greenhouse now, then he might be able to help her once, but next time, if he meets a similar person or encounters a similar thing?

Su Chen is not her nanny, and he doesn't think too much about her.

The reason why he helped her was because of Qin Aunt and Qin Xuan's face.

Qin Aunt treated him very well, Qin Xuan was also very cute and reasonable, Su Chen didn't want to see them cry all day because of Qin Shuang's accident.

And since he decided to help Qin Shuang, Yinchen was naturally ready to help.

It is impossible for him to always appear in front of Qin Shuang like this night, like a hero when Qin Shuang encounters difficulties.

This also means that the best way to really help Qin Shuang is to make her wake up.

Qin Shuang, after experiencing the death of his grandma when he was young, seems to have kept him closed in his own little world, coupled with the pampering and love of Qin Uncle and Qin Aunt.

It made her think about many things, which were too one-sided and naive.

What Su Chen has to do at this moment is to break her childishness and innocence, and scold her thoroughly.

This matter shouldn't be done by him, but it can only be done by him.

It can also be regarded as a gift from him to his little girl Qin Xuan and Qin Aunt.

"You don't know, I know."

Su Chen said: "If I hadn't arrived, the jade pendant your grandma gave you might have fallen to the ground and shattered into pieces."

"If I hadn't arrived, you, who felt betrayed by everyone, might foolishly go to buy wine by yourself, go to the river to drink and get drunk! Then you accidentally "stumbled" and fell into the river

"If I hadn't arrived, maybe the next day, the headline in the Shanghai Daily would be that the daughter of the famous entrepreneur Qin Lifeng fell into the river and died!"

What he said was learned from that piece of future information.

With his improved ability, it is not a problem to reason things out.

After hearing what Su Chen said about Qin Shuang, his body trembled slightly.

What Su Chen said is not impossible.