17

Chapter 17: Zhang Tianyang Is Here

"Wang Xin, you are awesome! The few of us have been touched by you!"

"That's right, I never dreamed that I would actually add the WeChat account of the beauty of University Liu, it's pretty cool to say it!"

After the military training is over, return to the dormitory.

The other three people in the dormitory were still excited about adding Liu Yan today.

Wang Xin, who had been touted by Chen Chi and Wang Jianqiang for almost a day, was also a little flustered, and patted his chest: "What is this? With your master Xin's ability, who can't get WeChat!?"

"Really, in a few days our class will have a fellowship with Class 421 of Xingong. If you help us get An Yuexi's WeChat, we will obey you."

Seeing Wang Xin crawling along the pole at night, Chen Chi quickly teased him.

And Wang Xin who heard what Chen Chi said was also embarrassed.

In fact, everyone in the dormitory knew that the reason why Liu Yanran added their WeChat account was probably because they had known each other a few days ago.

Wang Xin's greatest contribution is that he dared to directly mention it, which made everyone add Liu Yanran's WeChat.

As for Wang Xin's charm and level of WeChat, it doesn't matter how high he is. If he really asked An Yuexi for WeChat, the eighth achievement would end in failure.

After all, An Yuexi is also the second most beautiful girl on the school beauty list, and unlike Liu Yanran, she has known Wang Xin before. If Wang Xin really went up to ask someone on WeChat, there is a great possibility that she would get a bad nose.

In their dormitory, the most likely person to use WeChat is Su Chen, the new male god.

But it's a pity, according to the relationship these days, all three people in the dormitory know about it.

With Su Chen's temperament, it is basically impossible for him to take the initiative to ask for a girl's WeChat account.

"What are you all looking at me for?" Su Chen just came out of the toilet.

"Hey, Brother Chen, you're so blind to your good looks and figure. If I were you, I guess my girlfriend has changed to a football team by now."

Wang Xin sighed with envy and regret.

The other two agreed.

Chen Chi said: "That's right, brother Chen, if you don't fall in love when you go to college, you will probably go on a blind date after graduating from college!"

Su Chen smiled wryly.

Before he graduated from university, he had been on blind date quite a few times.

Moreover, if he guessed correctly, his mother is probably already arranging the next blind date for him.

He knows his mother too well, because of his own fault, her old man has put in a lot of effort.

Before high school, because of the college entrance examination, there was still some restraint.

But once the college entrance examination was over, he took himself to meet some Aunts and their daughters under various names more than once.

It's called getting to know each other, but in fact it's not much different from a blind date.

The most exaggerated one was actually letting him "get to know" four or five girls at the same time.

According to his mother, she would rather her son become a playboy than die alone.

Even though he just had a blind date with Liu Yanran, as long as he didn't say that he and Liu Yanran were together the next day, then his mother would probably be planning the next blind date.

"That's right, Brother Chen, it's so boring not to fall in love in college." Wang Jianqiang obviously agreed with the other two.

Su Chen waved his hand.

"I don't have this idea yet. I'll talk about it when I meet someone who really moves my heart. Right now, I just want to study hard. It's best to make some money and start a career."

"Hey, is this the enlightenment of a male god?" The three of them sighed, and then they thought of something: "Brother Chen, you won't go to your fellowship, right? If you don't go, it will be a disaster."

Su Chen is a big killer in their class, and it is estimated that many girls in the class they are friends with go to Su Chen.

If Su Chen didn't go, even if the friendship could be organized, it might not be so lively.

Su Chen smiled: "I should go."

Although he didn't know the reason why he had such a personality that it was difficult to be interested in girls, but subconsciously, why didn't he hope to meet a right girl and change his temperament?

This is also one of the reasons why he sometimes went to the blind date that his mother said.

There is no harm in participating in activities like this.

And it is estimated that if he does not go, these three animals will drag him there.

"Ding dong."

Just as I was thinking, a text message suddenly came to my phone.

Glancing at the text message.

Su Chen said: "I'll go out for a while, I may come back late tonight, please help me when I check the bed."

The three looked at Su Chen in unison.

"Brother Chen, could it be that he said that he had no idea and went to meet the little girl behind his back?"

"What are you thinking, a friend from Shanghai, a classmate from elementary school, came to play with me."