78

Chapter 78: Go To The Secret Room To Escape With Sister An?

"Wow, I had a lot of fun today!"

"Yeah, it's been a long time, I haven't had such a good time, thank you, Brother Su Chen!"

Two women, one on the left and one on the right, hugged Su Chen's arm.

Su Chen shook his head helplessly.

I have to say that I took the two girls to many places today-.

It can be regarded as successfully completing the task of taking the two girls out to play.

In some places, he himself even came to play for the first time.

The only uncomfortable thing is that because it is the National Day, there may be more people.

In addition, when going out to play with the two girls, I always receive a lot of strange sunshine.

Although he is wearing a mask and sunglasses.

But there are no Mu Yaya and Ouyang Lingshan.

The two of them can be regarded as first-class beauties.

Especially Mu Yaya, who has already begun to take on the temperament of a mature beauty, except that her speech and behavior may still be a little childish.

If she had just stood there, no one would have guessed that this was a high school student who was still in her sophomore year.

Compared to Mu Yaya, although Ouyang Lingshan's appearance is much more immature, her speech and behavior are slightly more mature.

How else can the two become good sisters? To a large extent, the two have played a great role in interaction.

"Brother Su Chen, will you come to our game tomorrow?"

After a day of playing, the two girls have obviously become acquainted with Su Chen a lot.

It was Mu Yaya who spoke, and she was quite shy in front of unfamiliar people, especially boys.

When facing Su Chen, I mustered up my courage several times.

According to her own statement, that love really needs courage.

However, after a day of playing today, after getting acquainted with Su Chen, I gradually understood the character of this gentle big brother, and Mu Yaya became more lively and bold

And as soon as her words came out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ouyang Lingshan on the side also glanced over, with a look of anticipation.

Su Chen hesitated when he heard this.

After the two girls' competition tomorrow morning, he will send the two girls back.

Eat lunch at most.

Time is still relatively tight.

If you simply go to their competition venue and wait for them, it can indeed save a lot of time.

Looking at it this way, it's not impossible to take a look at the match between the two.

Su Chen still has an appreciation for music.

After all, I have been exposed to a lot since I was a child.

The piano competition that Ouyang Lingshan and Mu Yaya participated in was also a relatively high-standard piano competition.

It's not impossible to visit it.

"How many people will there be?"

Su Chen asked.