27

Chapter 27: Su Chen Is Provoked!

The fellowship went smoothly.

With the efforts of the class committees of the two classes to match up, the overall atmosphere is not bad.

Everyone ate, drank, played, and many people exchanged WeChat messages.

And Su Chen didn't know if it was because everyone agreed that he was more difficult, and until the friendship was almost halfway through, no one asked him for WeChat.

An Yuexi also received similar treatment.

But the reason why An Yuexi was like this was mainly because Chen Qiang from Su Chen's class asked someone for WeChat, but was rejected with a smile, so all the other boys didn't dare to take the initiative.

After all, although Chen Qiang could not compare to Su Chen, he was still much better than other students in their class.

Not only does she look good, but she also has a pretty good figure. In Su Chen's class, she can barely be regarded as Su Chen's second.

Such people have failed, and the rest of Su Chen and his class are even less confident.

On the contrary, the boys in class 421 became more and more excited.

I think their news is correct, Meizi An likes boys who are connotative and even a little fat.

Soon, the friendship progressed to the talent show that everyone was looking forward to.

At this moment of fellowship, going up to perform a wonderful performance is undoubtedly an opportunity to quickly gain favor.

Besides, among the people present today, the boys have the latest male god Su Chen, and among the girls there is the freshman school belle An Yuexi.

Therefore, the two classes are very active whether they are boys or girls.

One by one rushed up to perform.

Girls mostly perform dancing.

All of them are swaying and charming, and it can be seen that they have practiced a little secretly.

For boys, there are more people, and naturally there are many more types. Some sing, some dance hip-hop, and some take a guitar to sing on it.

It also caused many girls to scream below.

And An Yuexi also sang a song "Do you remember me" amidst everyone's booing.

This song is the theme song of "The Legend of Condor Heroes" that everyone watched when they were young, but I forgot which version it is.

Su Chen is also a little familiar with this song. After all, when I was a child, my favorite thing was to sit in front of the TV with my friends and watch TV. Although I may not be able to sing the songs of these TV series, I still have some impressions.

I don't know if it's an illusion, but when An Yuexi sang: "How have you been all these years?", Su Chen could clearly feel that An Yuexi seemed to glance at him.

But when he looked over, she had already turned around.

It made Su Chen think it was his own illusion.

I have to say that since the charm has greatly increased, I don't know if it's because I have become a little narcissistic in my subconscious, and there will always be this illusion that people are looking at me.

After An Yuexi finished singing.

Naturally, it caused a burst of applause from below.

Originally, her voice was more pleasant, and she sang well, plus she was beautiful, so it can be said that many boys were excited at once.

After she came down, some boys couldn't help but stepped forward to ask for WeChat. Unfortunately, they all refused with a smile in the end.

And after An Yuexi came down.

A boy from class 421 also walked onto the stage with a guitar.

Unlike those boys before, the first thing he did after he took the stage was to raise his eyebrows at Su Chen half-provocatively.

Immediately aroused the following discussion.

"I'll go, Brother Chen, who is this guy? Doesn't he look like he's provoking you?" Wang Xin frowned.

"This guy's name is Zhang Kai. I know it. He's barely a member of their class 421. He runs a factory at home and is rich. I heard that this guy has been chasing An Yuexi since the beginning of school. , It’s a pity that it’s said that until now, An Yuexi’s WeChat account hasn’t even been added, and I’m still in the penguin group haha.”

Chen Chi's news is indeed the most well-informed.

Wang Jianqiang was curious on the side: "But why did he provoke Brother Chen? What does he have to do with Brother Chen when he chases An Yuexi?"

Chen Chi chuckled: "You just forgot, don't you remember what I said before, before their class they voted and chose the class fellowship, and all eight girls chose our class, it is said that it is because of Brother Chen, tell me Look, among these eight girls, An Yuexi is not included."

"So that's the case." Wang Jianqiang was stunned.

"Brother Chen, the visitor is not kind. It seems that the boys in their class will not let you go easily tonight."

Chen Chi and the others looked at Su Chen with some concern.

They vaguely remembered that Su Chen seemed to have said that he didn't have much talent when they first met in the dormitory at the beginning of school and introduced themselves.

On the stage, Zhang Kai had already picked up the microphone.

"Hello everyone, my name is Zhang Kai, and I come from Class 421 of Xingong University. Just now, the singing voice of our classmate An's melody really made me feel so excited, so I also came up to make a fool of myself, but before I make a fool of myself, I want to On behalf of the girls present, I would like to say something to the recent new male god student Su Chen, Su Chen, everyone is looking forward to your performance, I will come up first to throw bricks and stones, I hope Su Chen, you will also be able to perform in the future, Don't stay below as a spectator anymore."

With these words, he pointed the finger at Su Chen, obviously intending to put Su Chen on the fire.

Zhang Kai, who had finished speaking, had a smug face, saying that he was throwing bricks and attracting jade, but he looked very confident holding the guitar.

You know, he has been learning guitar since he was a child, and now, among other things, his guitar level has reached level seven or above.

He also tried his best to promote this friendship, in order to be able to show it well.

If he can also suppress this so-called new male god along the way, then he can kill two birds with one stone. He might be famous not only in the two classes, but also in the whole school.

This is also an important reason why he pointed at Su Chen as soon as he came up, in order to use Su Chen as a stepping stone.

He wasn't worried that Su Chen would overtake him in the next performance. After all, he had observed Su Chen's hand just now, and it didn't look like he could swing an instrument. He didn't bring any instrument, and he was still sitting below. So long.

The chances of not being able to do anything are extremely high.

As long as Su Chen is motivated by him, with his jewels in front of him, Su Chen can basically be used as a stepping stone for him.

"Next, I will present a song "Romance De Amor"!"