54

Chapter Fifty-Four: The Central Plaza Of Turmoil, The God Su Chen!

"It's normal for people from the same school." Although Chen Bin himself was slapped in the face for what he said just now, he is thick-skinned, and what he said is indeed reasonable. People from the same school also know each other normally.

After all, her school belle is also an ordinary person, how many friends are not allowed?

It's just that this friend happened to be acquainted with them, or it was just Su Chen who was just complaining about Chen Bin's jealousy.

Liu Yan and the girls covered their mouths and looked at Chen Bin with a smile. They had to say that Chen Bin deserved it, but they insisted on speaking ill of Su Chen, and now they made themselves a little embarrassed.

"Let's continue to visit, and don't forget the purpose of our trip!" Chen Bin couldn't help but change the subject after being stared at by the three women.

As for Su Chen, he naturally didn't notice Liu Yan and the others.

After all, Liu Yan is just an old classmate of his, and those few of her classmates are completely unfamiliar with him, so he has absolutely no need to pay attention to them.

Su Chen and the others followed Liu Yanran to watch the Hundred Regiments Battle.

I have to say, just like what Liu Yanran said, in this hundred-regiment battle, the various clubs really showed their skills.

Hip-hop club, the handsome men and beauties of the ghost dance club are all flying up, dancing with the music.

Some musical instrument clubs are also doing their best to perform.

What surprised Su Chen the most was that the magic club actually set up a stage directly above the central square and began to perform a transformation.

"This hundred-regiment battle is really exciting!"

Wang Xin said excitedly.

"That's right, it feels more exciting than the circus at our house."

Su Chen also nodded in agreement.

Otherwise, the hundred-regiment battle of Shanghai University always attracts many people from other schools to watch.

Liu Yanran was on the sidelines introducing some of the functions of these associations to a few people, what activities they usually attend, what activities they do, and so on.

When she saw the guitar club, Liu Yanran laughed and teased Su Chen whether she wanted to join it or not, as soon as she entered, she would be entrusted with the important task of vice president or even the president.

It's just that Su Chen repeatedly waved his hands and refused.

ADVERTISEMENT

Su Chen himself is not that interested in guitar, and his guitar skills have almost reached the top, so there is no need to join this kind of club.

If possible, Su Chen actually prefers to join some interesting clubs, such as scratch clubs, or simply not to join any clubs out of trouble.

With the visit of Su Chen et al.

More and more associations started to set up stalls in the central square, and there were more and more people.

There were relatively few people in the central square before, and they were scattered here and there, but now, it feels gradually crowded.

After all, it was around nine o'clock when Su Chen and the others first arrived.

As we all know, most college students, if there is no class, most of the time to get up is ten o'clock.