21

hapter 21: A Beauty Who Looks Like Two Different People!

"I'll go, Yingying, that, that one seems to be the male god Su Chen!!!"

The beauty hadn't spoken yet, but the roommate next to her was the first to exclaim with staring eyes.

That beauty also reacted.

"It seems, it seems to be the male god Su Chen! Haven't we all seen that back view many times!!?"

She covered her mouth in disbelief.

He looked carefully at Su Chen who was still gnawing on ribs in the distance.

It made Zhang Tianyang on the side a little confused.

"Little big brother, is that friend you mentioned named Su Chen?"

The beauty named Yingying seemed to have love in her eyes, and her tone was completely different from the alienation just now.

"Yes, it's Su Chen, what's the matter?" Zhang Tianyang felt a little messy.

These people seem to know Su Chen? ? ?

No way? Su Chen is so famous in their school? But isn't he the same as himself, just started school not long ago?

What are they talking about Su Chen male god? Could it be the little fat man?

No way?

Although the little fat man has become thinner and handsomer, but he can't be so handsome, right?

"It's really Su Chen! Did you hear that, it's really him!" Na Yingying was pleasantly discussing with her roommate, and took out her phone to take a picture.

Instead, the roommate next to her patted her.

"Yingying, why are you still taking photos! Didn't the little big brother just say that it was Su Chen, did he want your WeChat?"

After being reminded by her roommate, Yingying immediately came to her senses.

Hastily nodded.

"Little big brother, why don't you just take me there, and I'll add Su Chen on WeChat face to face!"

This attitude is completely different from the appearance just now.

Zhang Tianyang didn't even figure out the situation, his head was a little confused.

He was pushed by the beautiful woman named Yingying to come to Su Chen.

Su Chen was eating ribs.

Seeing Zhang Tianyang's figure appearing suddenly, he raised his head and smiled and said, "So fast? You have great charm, little fat pier."

I happened to see the beautiful woman next to Zhang Tianyang and was taken aback.

And that Yingying was also in a daze.

She looked at Su Chen in disbelief.

Although there was a bit of oil stain on the corner of Su Chen's mouth, but for some reason, it didn't affect Su Chen's appearance at all, but made Su Chen look a little cute.

So handsome! ! !

so cute! ! !

It seems to be rubbed into the chest! ! !

The beautiful woman named Yingying screamed silently in her heart.

"Student Su Chen, is that you?"

Su Chen nodded: "Well, well, I am."

"Hello, my name is Du Yingying, a freshman in the School of Economics. I heard from your friend, do you want my contact information?"

Du Yingying's pretty face was slightly red, and her expression was a little excited.

Su Chen frowned after hearing Du Yingying's words.

Immediately after seeing Zhang Tianyang blinking at him frantically behind Du Yingying, he immediately understood.

He smiled helplessly and could only nod his head.

"Ah, I'll add you, let me sweep you!?"

Du Yingying took out the mobile phone she had prepared long ago.

Su Chen had no choice but to take out his mobile phone and pull out his QR code.

After a while of operation, this Du Yingying did not forget Zhang Tianyang as the referrer, after adding Zhang Tianyang's WeChat.

Finally he left with a smile on his face.

After she returned to her roommates, she could vaguely hear screams coming from their side.

"It's him, it's him, it's really him, the real person is more handsome than the photo, my God, it's so cute, I'm gone!"

"I'm going, you really added to Su Chen's WeChat, Yingying, you are too lucky, right? Could it be that this new male god is about to fall into your hands?"

On Su Chen's side, he looked at Zhang Tianyang on the opposite side with a speechless face.

"Damn, you said I want to add her WeChat?"

Zhang Tianyang first smiled embarrassedly: "I didn't add it at the beginning, I just wanted to avoid embarrassment."

Immediately, he immediately looked at Su Chen excitedly.

"Brother Chen, is it true or not, I heard they call you Su Chen Goddess! I'll go!"

Zhang Tianyang beamed with joy: "You don't know, the beauty named Du Yingying just now, when she saw you, she acted like something, she wanted to add your WeChat in person, I'll go, Brother Chen, you Doing so well in your school!!?"

The eyes he looked at Su Chen were full of envy, even mixed with jealousy.

It never occurred to him that the beauty he couldn't even get on WeChat would actually regard Su Chen as a male god, so he would take the initiative to add Su Chen's WeChat.

This frankly really overturned his three views all at once.

So when he came back, he took a special look at Su Chen. Although after looking at him, he felt that Su Chen was indeed a little bit more handsome than him, but how could he cause such a big stir among those girls? ? ?

Su Chen continued cooking and put a piece of fish in his bowl.

"It seems that I dominated the confession wall twice before, and then they all called me a male god."

Looking at Zhang Tianyang's appearance, Su Chen also felt a bit of vanity being satisfied.

"The confession wall, dominating the screen!? Twice!?"

Zhang Tianyang's eyes widened.

"Cow batch!"