64

Chapter 64: Wronged!

"Hey, isn't this Miss Qin from our class? Why is she here alone, where is your little follower?"

In the lobby.

Qin Shuang, who was originally sitting in a corner, quietly waiting for the end of the birthday party, suddenly saw an unexpected guest in front of him.

"None of your business." Qin Shuang glanced at the gorgeously dressed girl in front of him, and said speechlessly.

A cold light flashed in the girl's eyes, but there was still a smile on her face.

"Oh, Shuangshuang, don't I also care about you?"

Qin Shuang said: "Xu Tingting, you should be clear about the relationship between the two of us, I don't need your concern."

Xu Tingting shrugged when she heard this.

"Hey, Shuangshuang, you have misunderstood me too much. Although we have never been able to get along since we were young, in fact, in my heart, I still seem to be friends with you. Look, this is my new purchase recently. bag, do you think it looks good?"

As she spoke, she shook the treasure in her hand towards Qin Shuang.

Immediately afterwards, pretending to be careless, a piece of jade pendant slipped out of the bag and fell into his hand.

"Oh, it almost fell out, I was so careless."

As she spoke, she observed Qin Shuang's expression.

As she expected, Qin Shuang still had the look that strangers should not enter.

When she heard her talking about the new bag, she just glanced at it symbolically, but after just such a glance, when she saw the jade pendant she deliberately took out, her expression changed drastically.

"Where did you get this jade pendant!? He Shaozhe gave it to you!!?" Qin Shuang stood up abruptly.

ADVERTISEMENT

"Give me back the jade pendant, it's mine!"

She stared at Xu Tingting, her pretty face was full of evil.

Seeing Qin Shuang's expression, Xu Tingting showed a satisfied smile.

Sure enough, as He Shaozhe said, Qin Shuang, a bitch, values ​​this broken jade pendant very much!

"What are you talking about, why can't I understand?"

She put on an aggrieved expression again.

Seeing Xu Tingting's expression, Qin Shuang naturally understood whether Xu Tingting was going to return the jade pendant to him, and immediately panicked: "Give me back the jade pendant!!!"

Under this urgency, the voice was slightly louder, and immediately attracted everyone around.

"What's the matter, what the hell happened!"

"That's right! Isn't that Xu Tingting and Qin Shuang? What's wrong with the two of them, did they quarrel? Is it because of He Shaozhe?"

"Oh my god, it's so exciting. Looking at it like this, isn't it going to fight?"

"Fight, women fight!!! I'll go, it's Qin Shuang and Xu Tingting!!! Get out of the way, let me see!!!"

After seeing the people around come together.

The grievance on Xu Tingting's face became even stronger: "Qin Shuang, you, what are you going to do?? I've only just come here, why do you say I stole your things!?"