73

MTLNATION

notifications

Mom, Stop Bragging, Bragging About Me Will Make Me An Almighty Male God

infoReport

beenhere

list

2

forum

settings

lock_open

edit_note

play_circle

83%

Chapter 73: Su Chen Shots! (Seeking Subscription Customization)

arrow_back_ios_newPrev ChapterNext Chapterarrow_forward_ios

ADVERTISEMENT

"Misunderstanding?" The man in the suit sneered: "If you misunderstood, you will know when you go there, this is what our boss Huang personally ordered.

Boss Huang!

When this name was mentioned, many Shanghai locals present were stunned.

Outsiders may not know Mr. Huang.

But how could these locals not know.

This imperial world was established by Mr. Huang single-handedly.

It is said that in the early years, Boss Huang was just a gangster in Shanghai.

Relying on blood and ruthlessness, he was killed out of a group of brothers.

Later, because of the severe crackdown by the elders on these aspects, the yamen even arrested them every now and then.

Boss Huang also realized that the long run is not a good strategy.

He simply retreated into the arena, relying on the prestige established in the early years and the accumulated funds, he gained a foothold in Shanghai.

After that, I didn't know where to catch the line of the Presbyterian Church.

Since then, things have been going smoothly in Shanghai.

Regardless of the fact that Li Xiangdong's family just received investment from Tianyu Capital Co., Ltd. some time ago, the development momentum is just right.

But such a company is nothing more than a small shrimp in front of a behemoth like Boss Huang.

It's not enough to be rich in a place like Shanghai.

"Boss Huang?" Su Chen frowned.

He is not a native of Shanghai, so naturally he has never heard of this person.

Zhang Tianyang on the side explained to him with an ugly face.

Only then did Su Chen understand.

"How does Boss Huang compare to Yang Xun?" Su Chen suddenly asked Zhang Tianyang.

Zhang Tianyang was taken aback when he heard the words: "Who is Yang Xun? Can he compare with Boss Huang? You must know that Boss Huang is black and white, not only has a black background, but also knows people in the Presbyterian Church.

"The characters in the Presbyterian Church, if you come out at random, they are all existences that can cause turbulent waves in Shanghai. Can you compare with the Yang Xun you mentioned?"

Hearing what Zhang Tianyang said, Su Chen smiled wryly.

With his IQ, he naturally guessed that Zhang Tianyang probably didn't know that Yang Xun was the general manager of Sun Moon Hotel.