48

Chapter 48: Classmate Liu Yan!

Liu Yan: That’s how it is. Today, my classmates and I wanted to come to your school to watch the Hundred Regiments Battle, but we didn’t expect that we couldn’t even get in through the door. Old classmate, can you please come and bring us in?

Seeing the words sent by Liu Yan, Su Chen probably understood.

That's right, their school installed a face recognition system at the beginning of the school year. Generally, people from other schools cannot enter the school without making an appointment in advance.

If you want to come in, finding a classmate who is studying at a university in Shanghai is nothing more than the best choice.

Although Su Chen didn't say much to Liu Yan.

But anyway, he is still a classmate of the same class, so he can naturally help with this little favor.

Su Chen: OK, wait for me a moment, I'll go over.

After Su Chen returned to Liu Yan, he caught up with the three in the dormitory.

"Wang Xin, I have something to do at the moment, so I won't have breakfast with you guys. When the time comes, you go and meet up with Senior Sister Liu first, and I'll go find you when I'm done!"

"okay!"

After greeting the three of Wang Xin, Su Chen and the three of Wang Xin separated.

On the way to the gate of Shanghai University, I bought a few steamed buns along the way. While eating the buns, I walked towards the gate of Shanghai University.

And at this moment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Here at Shanghai University.

Three or four students were standing at the door.

The leader is a girl in pink short-sleeves. The girl has pretty features and looks above average. Although she can't reach the level of the school flower department, she should still be able to catch a class flower.

Behind her, followed by two girls and a boy.

"Yanyan, your classmate agreed!?"

The girl behind Liu Yan said.

Liu Yan nodded and put away her phone: "He said let's wait a bit."

"Huh." The two girls behind him breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thanks to Yanyan, you and your classmates are going to university in Shanghai, otherwise our trip today would have been in vain!"

"That's right. We came here after a lot of trouble. We want to visit the famous Hundred Regiments Battle at Shanghai University. If we return without success, we will cry!"

Liu Yan said: "I just remembered that I don't know that classmate very well. Fortunately, he is more enthusiastic and willing to come and take us in. I will thank him later."

"Yanyan, is your classmate handsome?" One of the girls suddenly asked with interest.

Before Liu Yan answered, the boy next to him who had been silent interrupted.

"Those admitted to Shanghai University are basically nerds, how can they be handsome?"

The boy was wearing expensive-looking clothes, with a silver chain hanging around his neck, and a Patek Philippe watch in his hand.

It can be seen that he should be a rich second-generation son.

ADVERTISEMENT

Hearing what he said, Liu Yan glared at him with some displeasure: "Chen Bin, how can you be so disrespectful to others?"

Seeing Liu Yan's performance, Chen Bin also smiled awkwardly, and then said: "I'm just guessing, Xueba, Xueba, okay?"

He is pursuing Liu Yan recently, so naturally he doesn't want to provoke Liu Yan at this time.

But that's what he said, but he was still very disdainful of the classmate Liu Yan was talking about.

Of course, he will not show this disdain.

The provincial meeting made Liu Yan unhappy again.

The girl next to her stood up and changed the topic as if to save Chen Bin: "Yanyan, you haven't said that yet, is that classmate handsome?"

"Is it okay?" Liu Yan recalled: "Maybe, a little fat?"

In her memory, Su Chen has always been a person who sat quietly in the classroom and studied, and usually the two of them had no intersection.

She is a scumbag in the class, and she likes to dress up and go out to play on weekdays.

And Su Chen is the top student in the class, and he is basically studying on weekdays.

Naturally, there will not be too much intersection with her.

When their class took the college entrance examination, the best student in the exam was Su Chen, who was admitted to Shanghai University, a top institution in Longwu Country.

And although she is also in Shanghai, she is a third-ben college.

The gap between them is simply heaven and earth.

If they hadn't heard that the Hundred Regiments Battle of Shanghai University was very famous and exciting this time, she probably wouldn't have found this old classmate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Fortunately for her, Su Chen didn't reject her just because they didn't know each other well.

Otherwise, she would really be unable to step down.

So that's why she was dissatisfied when she just heard Chen Bin call Su Chen a nerd.

"Ah, that's it!"

When the two girls heard what Liu Yan said, they lowered their heads in disappointment.

Originally, if Liu Yan and her classmate were handsome.

They also want to try to see if they can take him down.

Looking back and saying that they have a boyfriend who went to college in Shanghai, he is handsome and a top student, he is attractive and has a future, wouldn't that be embarrassing?

But now Liu Yan says it's okay, and she's a little fat.

They've probably figured it out.

It should be relatively long.

Liu Yan was not very embarrassed, so she said it was okay.

And he's still a little fat, so they don't expect his classmate to be so handsome.

Just when the two lamented that a schoolmaster has no handsome guy.

One of the girls' eyes suddenly lit up,

"I'll go, so handsome!!! Yanyan, look it up!!! So handsome, so handsome! Really handsome!"