58

Chapter 58: Dear Manager Yang!

However, when he was happy, Su Chen naturally did not forget to call his mother.

"The sun came out from the west today, you bastard, you actually took the initiative to call me?"

As soon as the phone was connected, my mother's voice came from the other end of the phone.

Su Chen felt that his mother was good at this. It seemed that no matter what time he called his mother, she would always be connected as soon as possible.

It seems that there has never been a situation where he called his mother and his mother didn't answer.

"Mom, what you said made me seem so unfilial."

Su Chen said helplessly.

"hehe."

Mom sneered: "Tell me, what's the matter."

Knowing a child is like a mother.

Mom obviously knew that Su Chen would go to the Three Treasure Hall for nothing.

Su Chen didn't beat around the bush either, and started to ask.

It took a long time before Su Chen hung up the phone.

Then he narrowed his eyes slightly.

According to the news he learned from his mother.

Mom really is bragging with others again.

ADVERTISEMENT

The cause was that she went shopping with Song Aunt, a neighbor.

As a result, along the way, Song Aunt always brags about her son in front of his mother intentionally or unintentionally.

The son of Song Aunt's family, Su Chen also knows.

If it is said that Su Chen was a child of other people's family since he was a child, then the son of Song Aunt's family was the one who was educated by his parents to learn from other people's children since he was a child.

Song Aunt's son did not do well in school since he was a child, and he dropped out of school and went to work after finishing junior high school.

As a result, I didn't know what kind of luck I had a few years ago, and I won more than 100,000 yuan in lottery tickets.

Then he took the hundreds of thousands and opened a small restaurant in Shanghai.

The business is booming, and Yan Ran has become a small boss.

And Song Aunt, in the early years, often bowed his head in front of his mother because of his son.

Now that the son is promising, he can't help bragging and showing off in front of his mother.

The meaning in the words is obviously that although my son did not go to high school or college, he is now so promising.

Even if your son has graduated, can he be as promising as my son?

As for my mother, Su Chen also understands.

It's also a bit like Qin Shuang's, feeling spoiled by his family. He is so grown up, but he is still like a child, so he has to be angry with Aunt Song.

That guy just opened his mouth and said what Su Chen told her a long time ago, after graduation, he will use the money he saved before to open a big hotel, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

It was so awesome that Su Chen doubted whether he really had a dream since he was a child, which was to open a super hotel in Shanghai in the future.

And the result was that the golden finger activated again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of which, in order to obtain these news, Su Chen promised his mother two more blind dates.

Back and forth, he has promised his mother five blind dates.

But fortunately, at least not for nothing.

As Su Chen thinks, in addition to the time limit, there may be a target limit for the activation of the cheat. Nowadays, the targets of my mother's bragging all have a common characteristic.

That is, they are all women. As for the age of the target, there seems to be no limit.

In addition, Su Chen also found that all the awesomeness of successfully activating cheats are usually blown out by the mother unintentionally.

Su Chen felt that this might be one of the reasons why he didn't trigger the golden finger the last time he guided his mother to brag.

Of course, these are only Su Chen's preliminary guesses.

But if you want to get the most accurate results, you will need a lot of data before you can analyze it.

So far, the information about cheating is still quite limited, and Su Chen can only conduct a rough analysis.

"Since this is the case, it should not be feasible to use other methods to guide my mother before, but I have to experiment again at that time."

shook his head.

Su Chen put aside the Goldfinger matter for now.

Exploring the golden finger is not something that can be achieved overnight.

He has been out to rest for a while, and it's time to go in and teach Qin Xuan.

Qin Xuan's teaching continued for more than an hour.

On the way, Su Chen had another meal at Qin Aunt's house.

ADVERTISEMENT

After that, at about six o'clock, Su Chen left Qin Aunt's house.

After leaving Qin Aunt's house.

Su Chen was not in a hurry to go to the place where Qin Shuang had an accident, but came to the Sun Moon Hotel.

Just came to Sun Moon Hotel.

I saw a man in a suit standing at the door, as if he was waiting for someone.

At the first sight of that man, Su Chen wondered if this man was the manager Yang Xun who called him earlier.

And then, he called Yang Xun to verify his conjecture.

The man in the suit standing at the entrance of the hotel took out his mobile phone and answered it.

"Mr. Su, are you ready to come?"

Yang Xun's voice came from the other end of the phone.

"Yeah, Manager Yang, I'm already here."

Hearing this, Yang Xun quickly looked up.

As a result, he saw Su Chen at a glance.

The moment he saw Su Chen, there was a hint of surprise on his face.

Casually, he ran towards him respectfully.

"Mr. Su!"

ps: The character design of Qin Shuang in the next forty chapters has been modified. If you feel that it does not match the previous ones, you can go back to Chapter 40. Apologies for the inconvenience. .