60

Chapter 60: Senior Member Of Sun Moon Hotel!

"

I never expected that He Shaozhe's family would be so powerful that they could hold a birthday party at the Sun Moon Hotel!"

In the magnificent hall.

A group of well-dressed boys and girls were admiring the luxury of this birthday party.

"Tsk tsk tsk, I heard that if you want to hold this kind of birthday party in the Sun Moon Hotel, you can't do it with just ordinary members. At least you have to be intermediate members, or even senior members."

"It's so powerful, a senior member, doesn't it mean that the family must have a lot of assets, it is said that every senior member has to undergo a qualification review!"

"Who said no, but I remember that He Shaozhe's family doesn't seem to have a lot of money. I seem to have heard him say that his father is not a driver?"

"You don't understand now, do you? How can an ordinary driver have such a ostentation? He Shaozhe's father is the driver of the second elder of our Shanghai Presbyterian Church!"

"A person with the identity of the second elder, even the driver and secretary around him, is not comparable to ordinary people, and it is said that the second elder still values ​​He Shaozhe and his father. He Shaozhe is naturally not qualified. He Shaozhe held a birthday party at the Sun Moon Hotel, but because it was his eighteenth birthday, the second elder lent his senior member status at the Sun Moon Hotel to his father, and He Shaozhe was able to have a birthday party on this day. Yueda Hotel holds a birthday party!"

"so smart!!?"

"Of course, what do you think? He Shaozhe and I were classmates in junior high school. In junior high school, he was a little handsome at most, and his family background was not very good. But later, I don't know what kind of shit luck his father had. The second elder of the Presbyterian Church in Shanghai suddenly became successful, the house in the house was changed, the car was changed, and some of the yamen and academics under the Presbyterian Church have to nod and bow when they see his father!"

ADVERTISEMENT

"so smart?"

"That's not true. Those who can enter our school are either very rich in their families or have a background. This He Shaozhe belongs to the latter."

While everyone was discussing.

not far away.

Two girls with exquisite makeup were sitting on the sofa beside them chatting.

"Shuangshuang, He Shaozhe's family is really powerful. Have you heard what they said? He Shaozhe's father is the driver of the second elder of the Shanghai Presbyterian Church. If you really get together with He Shaozhe, you will make a lot of money in the future. I heard that drivers like this kind of elders of the elders will definitely be assigned to elders in some local elders in the future."

The girl named Yaoyao looked envious.

Qin Shuang on the side showed a look of disgust: "Who cares about it! Yaoyao, how come you are like this, how many times have I told you that I don't like him! Really, I don't like him!"

"Then Shuangshuang, you still went out of your way to choose a gift for him?" Yaoyao teased.

Qin Shuang was angry, "Hey, you don't understand after I say it. If you say that again, I'll get angry!"

"Okay, okay, I won't tease you anymore!" Yaoyao smiled: "But to be honest, He Shaozhe's family is really capable, and they can hold a birthday party at Sun Moon Hotel."

"My family only has one ordinary member in the Sun Moon Hotel, not even an intermediate member. It is basically impossible to hold a birthday party here! I really don't know who the boss behind the Sun Moon Hotel is. , set such a rule!"

She said angrily: "I really want to experience the service of intermediate members that only intermediate members can experience."

ADVERTISEMENT

Qin Shuang smiled at the side: "I heard from my dad that the owner of the Sun Moon Hotel is particularly mysterious. He made this kind of rules, and he originally positioned the hotel for those powerful people, ordinary people, no matter how rich they are." , it is estimated that only one intermediate member can be obtained."

She also knew a little about the Sun Moon Hotel.

After all, her father would often invite customers to dinner at the Sun Moon Restaurant in the Sun Moon Hotel.

He is also clear about some rules of Sun Moon Hotel.

This place in Shanghai.

Basically, no matter how rich you are, you can only obtain the qualification of an intermediate member in the Sun Moon Hotel.

The highest level of senior membership cannot be obtained by money alone.

Either you have the recommendation of two senior members, and you are an intermediate member, and your consumption in Sun Moon Hotel reaches a certain amount. In this way, you can become a senior member.

It's just that if you become a senior member in this way, you must spend a certain amount in Sun Moon Hotel every year, otherwise, you will be automatically downgraded to a mid-level member after the expiration date.

Another way is that you belong to that kind of powerful person, such as the second elder or first elder of the Presbyterian Church. For such a person, Sun Moon Hotel will take the initiative to send a senior member qualifications.

The senior membership obtained in this way is a permanent senior membership and will not be downgraded. Some permissions are a little bit more than the former senior membership.

Overall, the difference between the two is actually not that big.

It can be said that once a person who became a senior member of the Sun Moon Hotel, basically the noble status did not run away.

ADVERTISEMENT

It is precisely because of the model of the Sun Moon Hotel that some people, although they scold him for being too snobbish on the surface, secretly still dream of obtaining a more advanced membership.

On the one hand, it is naturally to satisfy his vanity, once you have obtained the qualification of a senior member, you can get it in any circle in Shanghai, it will be a matter of face for Bel.

After all, the entire Sun Moon Hotel has accumulated less than a hundred senior members after so many years of operation.

Once you become one of them, it almost means that you have become the top group in Shanghai.

On the other hand, once you become the top group, it represents the people you know, and the circle of acquaintances has also risen to a higher level.

It's not a little bit of help to you.

Just based on this, the senior member of Sun Moon Hotel is enough to attract countless people.

Just like Qin Shuang's father, Qin Lifeng, although he is one of the famous entrepreneurs in Shanghai, he can be regarded as one of the top rich people in Shanghai.

But in this Sun Moon Hotel, there is only one middle-level member qualification.

Qin Shuang often hears from her father at home that she wants to ask someone to help him get a senior membership.

But until now, it has not been done. It is conceivable how difficult it is to obtain the qualification of this senior member.

Just as he was thinking, Yaoyao's voice interrupted Qin Shuang's thoughts.

"Hey, Shuangshuang, the person behind He Shaozhe seems to be Li Xiangdong from the key class?"