56

Chapter Fifty-Six: Ding, Someone Bragging Has Been Detected!

"

Stupid white sweet?" Su Chen was a little curious.

Qin Xuan took out the book and said, "Actually, it's just childish, but it can't be completely blamed on her."

"Actually, my sister was very obedient and smart when she was young, and she was very likable."

"I still remember what my mother said. During that time, my father encountered setbacks in his business. The family conditions were very poor. There were often people who came to collect debts. My parents were worried about causing a psychological shadow on my sister, so they sent my sister back. Back home, I didn't remember anything at that time, so I stayed with my parents."

"When I was in my hometown, my sister lived with my grandma, and my grandma took care of her in daily life. After a few years, my sister and grandma have a very deep relationship, even closer than my parents."

"But at this time, grandma suffered a cerebral hemorrhage and was sent to the ICU. Dad's business was at a critical point at that time, and he couldn't leave. Although my mother rushed back, she happened to encounter a landslide on the way back. The bus stayed on the road for three or four days."

"By the time mom rushed over, grandma had already left."

ADVERTISEMENT

"It can be said that my sister was really helpless and desperate to the extreme at that time. The most beloved grandma passed away in front of her eyes. Mom and Dad were still not around. At that time, my sister was probably a little younger than me now. After such a big blow, the whole person seems to have lost his soul."

"My mother said that my sister's eyes were so crying that she couldn't see. Thanks to being in the hospital, timely treatment did not cause more serious consequences. A small person is like a flower that will wither at any time. She can see My heart hurts."

"Since then, my sister has returned to my parents, and my father's business has improved at that time. It can be said that the life at home is better, but for my sister, my parents always feel that There is a debt."

"It is precisely because of this kind of debt that my parents, especially my father, are extremely protective of my sister, taking care of her like a flower in a greenhouse, and are not willing to let her suffer any grievances. Whatever she wants, Dad will try his best to satisfy her, sometimes, at home, what my sister said is more useful to Dad than what my mother said."

"My sister is also in this situation, and gradually develops that kind of character. Sometimes, she is naive in doing things and looking at affairs, and she is very stubborn. I don't know if it is because I still have some resentment against my parents in my heart. Mom If she is asked to study hard, she won't, and my mother wants her to go to a university in Shanghai, so she hates everything related to university in Shanghai."

"After all, I'm still a child. Because my parents owe her a lot, they protect her very well. I think that sometimes, my sister should go through some things to grow up and mature."

Qin Xuan shrugged her shoulders as she spoke, acting like a grown-up.

Instead, he looked at Su Chen on the side and smiled: "You girl, you are much more mature than your sister."

"That's not true! Su Chen big brother, if you don't like my sister, you can consider waiting a few years. I am fourteen years old and I will be an adult in four years."

When Qin Xuan said these words, she didn't feel very shy, as if she was talking about a very common thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

On the other hand, Su Chen felt embarrassed, and then lightly tapped Qin Xuan's head: "Little girl, what are you thinking!"

Qin Xuan stuck out her tongue, and said, "That's right, I think, in the future, I must find someone who is stronger and smarter than me, Su Chen big brother, you are such a person."

Su Chen scolded with a smile: "You girl, you are still young and don't understand, but you will understand in the future. Compared with those, it is more important to really like it."

"Then Su Chen big brother, do you have someone you like?" Qin Xuan asked suspiciously.

Su Chen raised his eyebrows when he heard this: "For now, not yet."

"Okay, okay, hurry up and start today's class!"

Su Chen changed the subject.

And this is indeed the best way for Qin Xuan to change the topic.

Qin Xuan quickly started to take out the homework that Su Chen assigned her last time.

Su Chen also officially started tutoring.

ADVERTISEMENT

About an hour later.

Under the adoring eyes of the little girl, Su Chen said with a smile: "Take a break first, you digest what I just said, I'll go out to the bathroom."

"Yeah, Su Chen big brother, you are too good! I really don't know what you think about these methods!" Qin Xuan said, fascinatedly began to study the few methods Su Chen had listed for her. way.

Su Chen looked at Qin Xuan who was immersed in the ocean of knowledge, and smiled in relief.

I have to say that as a teacher, it is also a kind of luck to have such a student who is transparent.

Su Chen walked out of the room.

Just getting ready to go to the bathroom.

To his surprise.

The familiar mechanical voice sounded again.

[Ding, it was detected that someone is bragging! 】