Chapter 184 Gods (8)

The god's show of love was extraordinary. The moment Fan Qing spoke, Hao Su felt the surge of love.

He also felt that Fan Qing was telling him more things. The other party didn't speak, but they were connected.

All the experiences a god has had since his birth, people's respect and love for him.

His thoughts when he saw him, his mood swings when he was with him. In the middle of the night, he placed the broken rose beside him. At dawn, he reluctantly left him in a dignified and holy appearance.

He secretly came to the slum to watch him sleep, and he sent the little bird to follow him.

He became the registration clerk and spoke words of encouragement. He put a totem mark on him and could sense his situation anytime and anywhere.

Everything was told in Fan Qing's tearful eyes.

At the same time, the entire Xier County was instantly immersed in an extremely mysterious and comfortable feeling.

Men and women, old and young, those who work, those who rest, those who are running around, those who are rich, all are swept away from fatigue and sorrow, and a happiness fills their hearts.

It was daytime at this time, the sky was clear, but extremely gorgeous clouds appeared inexplicably in the sky.

Pink purple, light blue, orange yellow, colorful, very light, very deep.

A white holy pillar filled with divine radiance appeared from the ceiling. It looked very slender from a distance, but in fact it was so thick that it enveloped the entire Sea County.

The place that shines brightest is the temple located in the center of Seer County. Among them, the main hall is the most beloved. There is an aura of peace and auspiciousness everywhere. Being in it makes people feel extremely comfortable.

At this moment, not only Seal County, but the entire country witnessed such a grand occasion.

Not only in the sky, but also in animals, plants, on the ground, and in the water, miracles are being performed.

Flocks of birds kept flying around and chirping, forming an ancient chant.

Large tracts of flowers are in full bloom and twining, and even the plants that have become extinct or are about to die are sprouting and dead trees are blooming.

The fish are singing happily. Different schools of fish spontaneously form beautiful patterns in rivers, lakes and seas, and jump out from the bottom of the water. They are very happy.

No matter who it was, they all stopped what they were doing, worshiped in the direction of the temple, and prayed devoutly.

People have never seen such a scene, not even the worshipers of the temple. But there was another voice in their hearts saying that the offering officer had received the favor of the god and was summoned by him.

It was almost half a month before the new enshrining officer took office, the gods came to the world, and miracles occurred frequently.

After the enshrining officer takes office, he usually worships the gods devoutly for three days. After Hao Su became the worship official, he changed the three days to ten days.

The other worshipers in the temple were the biggest beneficiaries. Their faces burst out with extremely strong happiness and enthusiasm, and they sincerely respected the worshipper.

From now on, Hao Su will be the respected enshrining official.

Thor burst into tears at this moment. He saw the afterimage of the god in the divine light. Even though it was not clear, his lifelong dream had been fulfilled.