Chapter 216 Fairy Tale World (20) (2/2)

All the little animals in the Miracle Forest know Fan Qing, and no one will hurt the other. Even if there is any accident, Hao Su's power will protect him secretly.

Fan Qing usually followed Hao Su and didn't notice it. When the other party suddenly left, he realized that even a second was extra long without Hao Su.

Because of this, he even played absent-mindedly. He went out for a while and then came back. Then he hugged Hao Su's photo at home and stared at it like a stone statue.

Finally, gradually, he fell asleep.

Fan Qing didn't know that when he was asleep, some golden light spread out from his body and enveloped him. All he knew was that he was running into that strange dream again.

Fan Qing saw many people, who seemed to be surrounding him and looking at him with great concern.

Seeing his fingers move, he immediately came over.

"Fan Qing——Fan Qing——"

"How's it going? Is he okay?"

"No, too weak."

The messy sounds gathered together and kept drilling into my head. He frowned and tried to open his eyes.

Then he found that he was being hugged again. It should be said that he took the initiative to stay in the other person's arms.

who is it?

This time Fan Qing had a great sense of autonomy in the dream, and he was subjectively trying to figure out this strange dream.

"Didn't you say you wanted to give that tree a name last time? Have you thought about it?"

"not yet."

Fan Qing made a sound uncontrollably, and at the same time, she felt extremely dependent on the person speaking. This feeling made him want to wrap his arms around the other person's neck and rub him again.

Then he heard the owner of the voice laugh.

"What are you being coquettish about again?"

It turned out that he didn't think so, but he actually did it.

Then, he felt like he was suddenly flying. Fan Qing saw another tree that was different from the orange tree. This tree was so big that it was unimaginable. A person standing under it would be as small as an ant.

There are also red fruits on the tree.

Fan Qing dropped down curiously and saw a man with a somewhat proud expression.

"Hmph, don't think that just because you're with me right now, you can..."

The sound was like chanting a mantra. Fan Qing didn't like hearing it, so her ears seemed to be able to automatically block it.

As a result, the other party's expression became even more ugly. Just when he was about to come over, Fan Qing suddenly fell back and returned to the first scene.

The people around him were busy, but Fan Qing felt empty in her heart.

He seemed... looking for someone.

But who is he looking for?

"Love."

"Love——"

"Love..."

"Love!"

"Love, love."

A series of extremely familiar voices appeared in his mind, with different tones and different scenes, but they were all so gentle and intimate.