Chapter 204 Fairy Tale World (8) (1/2)

Not only could Fan Qing not be touched when he turned into a little rabbit, but when he stopped crying last night, it was not possible to hug him even a little bit.

The circles around his eyes turned red, and he shivered in Hao Su's arms. The little rabbit's tail is not as long as that of a kitten. It can be waved a few times at this time to soothe the mood. Fan Qing is like a snowflake falling on the flames, extremely helpless.

The kitten's nest next to the bed - it should be called the rabbit's nest now. There is also a little cat in it who secretly hid Hao Su's underwear while he was sleeping in the middle of the night.

Hao Su found it and took it away once. During the day, he continued to wander around and put the piece of clothing back into his nest. He also stretched out his claws to dig at it twice, as if he wanted to hide the piece of clothing deeper. , but in fact, it is not visible at all, only a corner of the clothes is covered.

Seeing that Hao Su didn't care anymore, he was too brave for the moment. Hao Su always wears something, preferably something close to his body, so he specially takes a piece of it, buries his head in it, and rolls around happily.

If the little rabbit accidentally leaned next to it while it was crying, and smelled the smell inside, it would arch its back again, and even Hao Su would not recognize it for a while.

When Hao Su picked him up, sweat was dripping from his forehead, and he still called people with his eyes closed in a very painful tone.

"What happened to Qingqing?"

Hao Su not only couldn't take those clothes away, but also helped him take them out of the rabbit's nest. The most outrageous thing was that he had to put clothes on for Fan Qing in an extremely kind-hearted manner, and even scratched her chin.

Little Rabbit also liked being treated like this by Hao Su when he woke up during the day.

"Didn't you bring all these clothes yourself?"

Such serious doubts, as if Fan Qing would immediately take away all the clothes if she said she didn't want to play anymore.

Even if the little rabbit wants to nest in it in the future, it will be impossible.

It was the first time for the half-human Fan Qing to be so neatly dressed at night, but this seemed to have some kind of counter-effect.

The more neatly Hao Su dressed him, the more agitated he became.

The rabbit's ears have all stood up, and the rabbit's tail is covered by a long-sleeved shirt, and only some hazy signs can be seen.

Fan Qing, with an attitude of absolute dependence, tried to speak but could not speak completely: "Wei...wu..."

Hao Su hadn't worn these clothes for a few days. Even though they had been washed, Fan Qing had now turned into a little rabbit and had a particularly keen sense of smell.

After wearing it, still in Hao Su's arms, he could easily smell all the scents on it, so he looked even more slutty.

"smell?"

"Too much." The smell that humans can't detect is too strong for the little rabbit.

Fan Qing now seemed to be in a barrel of strong wine, and the smell of alcohol could not be dissipated in his breath, making him breathless.

"What should I do?"

"I need to take it off..."

Little Rabbit burst into tears, her hands still bound by Hao Su's hair.

"No, the wind is blowing tonight. If you don't wear clothes, you will catch a cold."

After saying "Feng Qi", the branches in the forest began to sway one after another. Fan Qing's rabbit ears twitched and heard the sound of the wind outside.