Chapter 202 Fairy Tale World (6) (1/2)

Almost half an hour has passed since midnight. There are no clocks in the Miracle Forest, but the little animals have a natural grasp of natural time.

Hao Su looked at the exhausted kitten who had been busy for a long time, picked up his limp body and held him in his arms.

"Your Highness, what's wrong with you?"

"Ugh..." How could a person who would burst into tears at the slightest touch be able to speak? Fan Qing felt that his tail was no longer her own.

Just now Fan Qing ordered Hao Su to be with her, but Hao Su deliberately misinterpreted his meaning and put the order on another matter.

So after the kitten helped the person with its tail, it also helped the person with itself.

But the effect was not complete, Hao Su simply went too far.

He wanted the noble prince to use his hands, legs, and all kinds of inappropriate places.

The kitten was hit so hard that its ears were wilted at one point, and its tail would get caught from time to time.

When she was in a hurry, Fan Qing didn't even know what he was rolling. Sometimes he even wanted to roll himself up, and every time at this time, he would be hugged by Hao Su and make a lot of fun of him.

"Qingqing, the tail is curled wrongly."

While talking, Fan Qing's legs were brought closer together, so the tail didn't know where to go. In a panic, Cong Fan Qing's ankle was directly wrapped around Fan Qing's already bad part.

Kittens have always been furry, and becoming half-human is no exception. Those white cat hairs make the already impatient situation worse, but when people are confused, they will be even more confused.

This can only cause a cycle of bad consequences. The more Fan Qing wants to cry, the more troublesome the tail will be. In the end, if Hao Su hadn't helped him get it in time, I don't know what would have happened.

However, after Hao Su took off the tail, he did not let it go, but kept it in the palm of his hand.

Every time Hao Su obeys an order, his tail must also be taken care of. Time after time, by the time it was over, Fan Qing couldn't even do the basic marking, and could only lean on Hao Su and tremble.

Hao Su also had to maintain the principle of fairness and let the kitten turn over again after it was cured from the front.

In this case, the tail has nothing to hide. Hao Su no longer held it with his hands, but he could still touch it because he hugged Fan Qing completely in this posture, with his tail right between the two.

Once Fan Qing wants to raise her tail, she will inevitably end up with Hao Su.

When he cried so hard that his voice became hoarse, Hao Su bit |his two cat ears with his teeth. In fact, it can't be called |biting. Hao Su just pressed his lips twice, and Fan Qing immediately jumped forward due to the instinct of his body.

However, not only was he unable to succeed, he was hugged even tighter, and his waist gradually became red.

The traces on Xue Fen's skin were full of ambiguity.

Hao Su would ask him at this time: "Your Highness, are you satisfied?"

He was really fulfilling the other party's orders very seriously, but Fan Qing couldn't help but kick her feet because of his actions.

A place that had never been touched by outsiders was now touched by Hao Su again and again. However, the other party was so confident that they only chose to do it on the surface.