Chapter 212 Fairy Tale World (16) (2/2)

The water in the room was more than enough to raise a mermaid. When Fan Qing wanted to look back at him, Hao Su suddenly let go.

The calm water immediately began to flow, bringing the mermaid inside.

As soon as she encountered the water, Fan Qing looked more energetic. Her stiff tail kept waving in the water, and her tail fins were also stretching to their heart's content.

"pearl……"

He was still thinking about those pearls. Hao Su stood inside the door and grabbed the mermaid's hands. Then he made them close and then separate. Pearls ranging from white, purple to pink, and light red continued to fall from Fan Qing's hands into the room, and finally they all fell into a huge shell.

The shell was empty. It was a place prepared by Hao Su for Fan Qing to hide his things. But before that, Fan Qing can save her own tears.

Before the mermaid could speak, Hao Su kissed her gently in this way.

After all the pearls fell, Hao Su took Fan Qing's hand and put it on his shoulder.

"It's ready."

He warned, and asked Fan Qing to open her mouth in a more gentle manner.

The Little Mermaid did what she said. Not only did her jagged teeth not harm Hao Su, but she was also studied all over by him.

One of them was in the water, the other was outside the water. They seemed to be far apart, but they were kissing each other.

Fan Qing's tail fin was so kissed that it was shaking in the water. At this time, she heard Hao Su's voice sounded vaguely again.

The little mermaid was dizzy and only heard three words: no, at home, floating objects.

While Hao Su was kissing Fan Qing, he picked up a beautiful seaweed and tied it to Fan Qing's hair.

The opponent's scales have already been fully spread out, and the fish's tail wants to press against him.

Hao Su, knowing what Fan Qing was thinking, put his hand on his tail.

At the same time, he continued to give merit to the other person.

The mermaid's physical fitness has always been strong, so this time she doesn't need to be as restrained as usual.

Lu Lu had given Fan Qing one-fifth of his merits before, but this time Hao Su directly gave the other three-fifths.

The huge power of merit impacted the mermaid's body, and he suddenly felt extremely warm in the coldness.

But this heat can't be dissipated for a moment, and it can't even be avoided. They were lurking in his body, in every drop of blood and every nerve.

The tail fin was trembling at an abnormal speed, and the clueless mermaid cried hard.

"Hao Su..."

He was a little scared. The mermaid didn't know it was merit, but he only felt a strong heat, and every one of his scales seemed to be attached.

Fan Qing hugged Hao Su tightly and tightly, not only the hem of Hao Su's clothes, but also other parts of his clothes were soaked with water.

"Is it hot?"

"hot."

The voice of the reply was so pitiful that compared to the heat generated by merit, even Hao Su's body became cold.

Fan Qing no longer wanted to stay in the water, he wanted to be carried out by Hao Su and then cling to him tightly.

Woo. He felt so uncomfortable.

The mermaid who lost his memory couldn't tell what the reaction on his body represented. Because the power of merit made him lose control, Fan Qing recognized him as uncomfortable.

Hao Su gave him some coolness in time and comforted him with kisses. He also taught Fan Qing how to digest these merits.

"Don't reject them, feel them and make them yours."

The merit belongs to Hao Su, and with his help, digesting it will not be difficult.

Fan Qing obediently obeyed, but the fire of merit continued to grow stronger and stronger. The Little Mermaid couldn't tell what was going on, but Hao Su knew it clearly.

In the past, he always gave merit to Fan Qing when he was with her. Even if the memory disappeared, his body would still remember it. The same thing made the other person long for him. What Fan Qing needed was not coolness, but him.

"Do you know how to become a human?" He asked Fan Qing in a soft voice, and the other party understood immediately.

"Know, know."

Neither Mr. Butterfly nor Sister Kangaroo came over tonight, and the door was closed.

When the door was closed, the water in the house became much shallower, and the layout inside changed accordingly. It's no longer an ocean, but something similar to the pool outside.

Hao Su's dress was baked by the Little Mermaid after all, but it was made with great difficulty by Hao Su's interruption.

Moreover, Fan Qing also has to do two things to digest the merits.

Once he is slow, he will be reminded by Hao Su. You have to use the same tricks to deal with it, and then slow down.

Because the fish tail turned into legs, Fan Qing was a little uncomfortable with it, and now she can't even stand.

He was lying on a black rock, with red eyes, and finally dried Hao Su's sleeves, but he accidentally forgot about merit.

The pearls were almost in a string. If he dropped one, he would eat one of the shells.

After all the clothes were dried, Fan Qing was helped up by Hao Su.

The soles of his feet were soft. What made the little mermaid even more ashamed was that when he turned into a human, the areas originally covered by scales would be on the water's surface every time Hao Su stood up. Click | lightly.

Then, he was "bitten | anywhere" by Hao Su.