Chapter 240 The Second Honeymoon (1) (1/2)

"Leuleo~ Do you like elder brother or younger brother?" As soon as she returned to heaven, Fan Qing couldn't wait to hold Hao Su's hand and asked.

He looked a little shy, so Hao Su thought of teasing him.

"Be careful."

"Why?"

"Xinxin's waist seems to be a little softer."

"No, we are the same."

"But Xinxin is cuter."

As soon as he finished speaking, Hao Su's hand was shaken even more by Fan Qing. Hongdou rubbed directly in front of his eyes, her voice was soft and coquettish like silky candy.

"Well, you can't just like one, you have to love them both, and you have to love me."

Both of them are him, Fan Qing is greedy to death, he wants Hao Su to like him.

"I love both of them, who is jealous all day long?" Hao Su scratched his nose, reminding Fan Qing of what he had done in the world.

He became more and more embarrassed, but he still held Hao Su's hand and said, "Well, I don't know, it's all me."

Moreover, it’s really embarrassing to face two selves at the same time.

This was a bit awkward to say, and even if someone heard the content of their chat, they might be confused.

After Fan Qing finished speaking, she still thought, last time Luo Leo transformed into so many selves, did she feel the same as him? But looking at the original appearance of LeLeo, it doesn't look like it.

He was thinking so hard that he just fell into Hao Su's arms again. He didn't come back to his senses until his chin was pinched.

"What are you thinking about?"

Although it was fun to play like that in the world, Fan Qing hadn't heard Hao Su call her Qingqing for a long time.

He was suddenly so happy that he didn't struggle. Instead, he followed Hao Su's force and hugged his neck, and kissed Hao Su.

Then, he blushed even more inexplicably and said what he had just thought.

The soft color on Hao Su's face was gradually replaced by darkness because of his bold words.

He squinted his eyes, looked at the person in his arms who was still as innocent as when he first met him, and suddenly laughed.

The smile was the same as when Fan Jing knocked on Hao Su's door in the world.

"Really want to try?"

"I...want to have some fun."

Hongdou, whose mind was full of messy thoughts, suddenly wanted to try out what it would be like to be together when he became many people and the other person became many people at the same time.

I really dare to think that I am not afraid at all of how I will be bullied.

"Okay, let's play with Qingqing before we go to the world next time."

"I still want to see the stars then."

Hao Su didn't answer this, but laughed again.

"When has Qingqing not seen the stars?"

Every time when love comes to the end, I feel like I'm floating in the Jiang River, with stars everywhere I can see.

Having said that, when the day actually came, Hao Su still conjured up a galaxy for the other party. Fan Qing seemed even more excited to do such a thing among the stars.

-

Jinghu Middle School is a well-known local high school. In this class, there are two influential figures, and they happen to be in the same class and are at the same table.

To say that they are influential people does not mean that they have unruly personalities, but that they are very outstanding.

One named Hao Su has come out on top in every exam since he was a child, and he is far ahead of the second place.

He has a gentle personality, and no matter who asks him questions, he will answer them patiently. His originally sharp and cold appearance was wrapped in a soft temperament, making him very approachable.

Last year, I participated in an international competition in a discipline. When their side was in decline, they turned the tide with one person, and finally led the team to win the first place. During this period, he was chased by a contestant from the venue for a while. When Hao Su returned home, he heard that the contestant cried all night.

The other one is named Fan Qing.

He and Hao Su are two different types of people. Because their family background is very outstanding and they are a little arrogant, they always look like young masters in front of and behind them. However, his appearance is extremely beautiful, and any arrogant expression on his face is completely natural.

Fan Qing has a kind of beauty that transcends gender. Although he has a bad personality, there are still many people who like him.

It stands to reason that with Hao Su's gentle personality and the two of them being at the same table, even if Fan Qing doesn't become friends with him, their relationship won't be that bad.

But on the contrary, all the students at Jinghu Middle School knew that the relationship between the two was not good.

Fan Qing didn't study in Jinghu Middle School from the beginning. He suddenly transferred there a hundred days before the college entrance examination.

At first, some people thought that the young master had committed something wrong in his original school and had to transfer. Otherwise, most people would not transfer during such a critical period as the senior year of high school. The rumor reached Fan Qing's ears somehow, and the young master refuted the rumor online that day.