Chapter 207 Fairy Tale World (11) (2/2)

He had something in his mouth and his screams were difficult to hear. Whenever he was about to turn over, Hao Su pressed Fan Qing down again.

However, the little hamster seemed to have no consciousness of being made difficult, and tried again and again.

When Hao Su stretched out his hand, he would hug and rub him affectionately.

"What are you doing with so much stuff in your mouth? You can't even speak clearly. Spit it out first."

Hao Su teased Fan Qing twice, then helped him upright and stretched out his other hand.

Fan Qing also realized at this time that she had just become a hamster, not a real hamster, and there was no need to hoard food like this.

Moreover, he has become so small now. If he is hungry, Hao Su will definitely feed him himself.

He preferred to be held and fed by Hao Su than to eat by himself.

Fan Qing immediately lost attachment to the flower in his mouth, but when he was about to spit it out, he still shook his head.

squeak--

Bite.

If there is saliva after biting, do not spit it directly on your hands, otherwise it will become dirty.

Hao Su understood what Fan Qing meant, but he had no intention of taking his hand back.

"It doesn't matter, let's talk..." Suddenly a deep laughter rang out, and Hao Su passed his hand towards Fan Qing, "Have I not tasted Qingqing's saliva?"

He was talking about what happened at night. At that time, Fan Qing only knew her relatives. Just some bitten nuts are nothing compared to this.

The little hamster looked hesitant at first, but after hearing Hao Su's words, it immediately turned into a smaller one.

Fan Qing was so shy that she hugged herself and even buried her head in her body, but the hair all over her body became more fluffy.

Hao Su stretched out his hand and touched him.

"Are you still vomiting?"

Fan Qing, who was still shy at first, squeaked when she heard Hao Su's words, then slowly raised her head, and then spit out all the food hidden in her mouth.

It looks small, but actually it holds a lot of things in its mouth. Fan Qing took a long time to vomit, and her head suddenly shrank in size.

After she finished vomiting, Fan Qing rolled her body on Hao Su's palm in a flattering manner, then deftly walked to his wrist, held it with her paws, and rubbed it back and forth several times.

Hao Su scattered all the nuts, flowers and leaves spit out by the little hamster into an open space outside the house. There is no such thing as a trash can in the Miracle Forest, and the little animals do not produce garbage. Their food is all natural. If the fruit with pit falls to the ground, it will sink into the soil. After a spring rain, they will take out roots and sprout and grow into another big tree; the fruit peel or other things , falling on the ground will also become fertilizer that nourishes plant growth.

The reason why the nut that just fell on the ground took root and sprouted quickly was because the place where it fell was Hao Su's residence. This was only possible due to the influence of Hao Su's power.

Those who are now spread by Hao Su need to wait for time to pass before they change.

Fan Qing felt relieved after seeing that Hao Su's hands were clean and not stained with anything, and then answered the questions he had asked previously.

Squeak, squeak, squeak. I want to buy the little toys from before~

The small toy Fan Qing mentioned was not something she played with when she turned into a small animal, but something similar to rabbit ears.

Within a few days of becoming a lop-eared rabbit, he tried all the rest with Hao Su. The conclusion was that the results were very good, especially when he was falsely pregnant.

Yesterday, he was going to buy all those things, but when he was halfway through, he was distracted by the little rabbit's supplies.

Choosing over and over again exceeded the time Hao Su gave him to play with his mobile phone, so in the end he didn't buy anything.

When she said this, Fan Qing didn't appear to be shy at all. She was still very excited and climbed onto Hao Su's shoulder, tugging at Hao Su's hair with her claws.

squeak squeak. Choose with me~

"You haven't chosen yet yesterday?"

squeak squeak squeak.

Please accompany me and choose some more~

"Are you sure you want me to choose?"

squeak.

OK~

The little hamster happily played the hair slide again, and was caught by Hao Su's hand.

But when Hao Su really wanted to choose with him, he was so shy that he just turned his butt outward, and his whole head was buried in Hao Su's hand.

"Didn't Qing Qing make me choose? Why are you hiding again?"

Hao Su turned the little hamster around and let it lie next to the screen. The size of the mobile phone is just right for Fan Qing now.

It's just that the pictures that used to be normal sizes are magnified countless times in the eyes of the little hamster.

Because of this, he could see every detail clearly.

Hao Su can not only read pictures, but also read picture descriptions and demonstration videos.

Of course, those demonstration videos are very formal and normal. What's abnormal is Fan Qing, he always has to put himself into it.

Zhizhi~

After the little hamster added two new things to the shopping cart in Hao Su, his dark eyes suddenly became a little misty, and his two paws were no longer always lying on the screen, but instead covered his eyes like a thief. . When Hao Su asked if he wanted this, he would nod in time without any delay.