Chapter 229 Initially (10) (1/2)

Strictly speaking, Hao Su met Fan Qing when he was four years old.

At first, I heard from my mother and father that a new neighbor had moved next door. Hao Su was not very interested in this, but he met Xiao Fanqing when he went out to play with his parents.

I don’t know why the other person likes him so much. As soon as he sees him, he automatically sticks to him and calls him “brother” in a babyish voice.

The two children were both cute and cute, and the way they hugged each other made both parents burst into laughter and took many photos of them.

Fan Qing was called "brother" until the third year of junior high school, and even made many people think that they were biological brothers.

Later, when I got to high school, I didn't know if I thought it sounded a little weird, so I changed it to brother.

Perhaps because the two grew up together, Fan Qing was also very dependent on Hao Su. After going to college, sometimes when we see each other less, we can clearly feel his loss.

But Fan Qing never made any request to Hao Su for this kind of thing. He was busy with his studies, so he tried his best to adjust his time.

Hao Su actually saw all these things.

He is not a dull person. It is impossible not to see how a person feels about you when he is around you all day long. Besides, Fan Qing has been so obvious during this period, so she barely stated her intentions directly.

Hao Su knew that Fan Qing liked him. It's not the love of friends, but the love between lovers.

He also knew that Fan Qing would often do strange things secretly behind his back.

If these things were brought to others, Hao Su would probably expose them directly and ask them to keep a distance from him and not to interact with him again.

But when these things were put on Fan Qing, he felt that the other person's sneaky look was a bit cute. After smelling his clothes, her face would turn red and her ears would turn red. In the end, she would bury her face completely in the clothes. She would also tap her feet under the table, making some restrained excited sounds. After he actually went in, he pretended to be alright, but because of his guilty conscience, he tried his best to talk to himself about irrelevant topics.

Similarly, if she sees him wearing clothes that she has smelled, Fan Qing will be so excited that her pupils will dilate a lot, and she will often make excuses to look at him more.

At the moment, just because she said she would come to pick him up in the future, Fan Qing was so happy that she wore a reserved smile all the way.

Others may not be able to tell, but Hao Su is too familiar with Fan Qing. If the other person had a tail and almost moved, he would know what Fan Qing was thinking.

Like it?

Hao Su held Fan Qing's hand and walked slowly. He did not reject this feeling. If you must have a partner in the future, it would be good to be with Fan Qing.

Both parents are very open-minded. Even if they knew they were together, I believe they would not object.

"Brother, dad... uncle said last time that we should go home more often when we have time. Shall we go back next week?"

When Fan Qing was so happy, she actually shouted out the title that she had been chanting in her heart several times. There was a fire in his heart that boiled over all of a sudden. He even didn't know how to face Hao Su, looking at a loss as to what to do.

But when he did so, he found that his hand was still being held by Hao Su, and his fever suddenly became even worse. It must... it must have been him who held Hao Su's hand just now, so the other party took it over by the way.