Chapter 195 Entertainment Circle (11) (2/2)

However, seeing Hao Su looking at Fan Qing's soft eyes, the manager was also very pleased.

Later, he got along with Fan Qing for a long time, and he knew a little bit about the other person's temperament. Although Fan Qing looks like a flower on the mountain and is not easy to mess with on the surface, she is actually a child with a very simple heart.

Love responds, and there is nothing better than this.

The manager secretly blessed Fan Qing and Hao Su, closed the door and left.

At the same time, Qiao Yu, who learned the latest news about Fan Qing, couldn't sit still again.

Since the last time she was on the hot list for a full 24 hours, and even caused trouble for Xie Chihui, Qiao Yu has not left the apartment.

Hao Su's handiwork was so great that even passers-by now knew who Qiao Yu was and what dirty things she had done.

He felt that as long as he walked outside, he would receive all kinds of looks, and those people must be talking about him in their hearts.

Originally, he wanted to keep escaping like this, but Qiao Yu just liked to abuse herself, constantly searching for news about Fan Qing.

When the other party made the official announcement, he was even more gloating about the other party's misfortune, thinking that the other party would definitely collapse and fans would lose their followers on a large scale. And he used another account to repost the paparazzi's revelations in a good mood, just to let Fan Qing's fans see what his idol looks like.

But things never turned out as he imagined. The message Qiao Yu forwarded was quickly drowned out by the lucky draw forwarded by good-humored CP fans.

He was impotent and furious, but there was nothing he could do.

And this time, the news that Fan Qing was going to participate in a movie gave Qiao Yu new hope.

He's been on set and knows how chaotic it can be when things get busy. Moreover, Fan Qing happened to be filming another costume drama. If she could use some tricks at this time, it wouldn't be easier.

The more Qiao Yu thought about it, the more excited she became. She even seemed to have seen Fan Qing's fate, and her eyes were faintly scarlet.

When Xie Chihui came over, he mentioned the matter in a subtle way. The other party had been in disgrace during this period. After Fan Qing and Hao Su's official announcement, he suspected that it was Hao Su's handiwork that caused him trouble and exposed Qiao Yu's affairs.

With the combination of old and new grudges, Xie Chihui and Qiao Yu hit it off.

-

At 7:40 pm, Fan Qing's live broadcast started on time. Fans received the news early in the morning and rushed over when the time came.

Fan Qing greeted the fans and explained that today's live broadcast was from the study room at home.

[Laughing to death, if Fan Qing hadn’t said this was the study, I would have thought it was some idiot’s room]

[In other words, there are too many things from Hao Su]

[The bookshelf behind you won’t be full of Hao Su’s magazines, right?]

[There is also a small stand on the desk. Oh, and there is also a photo of the two of them. Although a corner of the photo is exposed, the official official of "With You" once released this photo, so I am very familiar with it.]

[How can love be broadcast live at home? 】

[Is Teacher Hao here? 】

[Probably not here, after all, this is Qingqing’s home]