Chapter 191 Entertainment Circle (7) (1/2)

She said she was going downstairs to eat, but Fan Qing brought Hao Su here to a couple's restaurant.

The business of this restaurant is very prosperous, and the privacy is also very high. The only thing is that it needs to be reserved in advance, and the advance is not a day or two, but several months.

Fan Qing made the reservation when he learned that Hao Su might participate in the recording of "With You". Because he didn't know when the filming would start, he could only estimate the approximate time and made reservations within the period. .

When she invited Hao Su to watch her dance practice, Fan Qing immediately thought of this store.

"I heard that their foie gras is delicious." Fan Qing and Hao Su came to the private room, and as soon as they sat down, they introduced each other to the restaurant's signature dish.

Since it is a couple's restaurant, there is a sweet atmosphere everywhere, and even the way he talks seems to be sweet.

After Fan Qing finished speaking, she looked at Hao Su with those bright eyes, but her expression was very restrained.

After all the slowness in expression and movement returned to normal, he would always show this childish look in front of Hao Su. But in terms of performance, he would secretly get close to Hao Su.

After the two had dinner, Fan Qing practiced another song as she said before, during which she also pulled Hao Su along to sing a few lines.

This does not need to be kept secret, so the audience can see it.

After it was over, Fan Qing took Hao Su to watch a movie.

But this time they took neither the company's car nor the show crew's car, but Fan Qing's own car.

They were not planning to go to the movies in a big way, but were planning to pretend to be like ordinary people.

In addition, the people from the program team must also disguise themselves to prevent others from discovering their identities.

[What’s going on? I’m getting a little excited]

[It’s even more real. A big star falls in love with a little fan, and they pretend to be like an ordinary couple and secretly go out to watch movies]

【They are good at playing】

[It feels like they are really in love]

[The sneaky shots of the program crew make me feel like I’m following them watching a movie]

Because it cannot be recognized by passers-by, the program team's cameras have also been specially processed, so that the effect is like a candid shot.

In the camera, Hao Su and Fan Qing each wore a mask, and also changed into clothes that did not fit their usual style.

The two have outstanding temperament and attracted a lot of people's attention as soon as they got out of the car. But because they were too calm, held hands openly, and behaved intimately, people who saw them only thought they were good-looking people and did not think about their original identities.

They arrived at just the right time to buy tickets and get in without causing more commotion.

Even if some viewers knew where they were through the live broadcast, or happened to be here, they did not come to disturb the two people.

After entering the theater, it was pitch dark and it was even harder to see who was who.

The two of them held hands from the moment they got off the car and didn't let go until they sat down. There was no partition between their seats, so Fan Qing naturally got closer to Hao Su.