Chapter 217 Fairy Tale World (21) (2/2)

Then he found that he didn't know why, but he slept in Hao Su's neck all night.

The greedy little bird only felt guilty for a second, and soon raised his head again.

Seeing that Hao Su hadn't woken up yet, he finally had the courage to be braver than anyone with a finger, and chirped at the corner of Hao Su's mouth.

The bird's beak was pointed quickly, and after kissing the person, it quickly flew back to its bird stand.

But as Fan Qing stood on the crossbar, she felt that her claws had become soft, and the blue and white bird was about to turn into a pink and white bird.

He chirped and flew out from Hao Su's room with flapping wings.

Within a few seconds, Fan Qing flew back and then quietly buried herself in Hao Su's hair twice.

Xiao Feijiu enjoyed playing such games so much that before going to work this morning, he very shyly plucked a feather from his own body and gave it to Hao Su.

He carefully selected the most beautiful feather.

Giving feathers means courting, and the little slave secretly uses this method to show his love to his master.

Seeing Hao Su put away the feather, Fan Qing chattered happily when she went out. Although he knew that Hao Su might not understand what he meant, this did not prevent him from being happy.

Hao Su stood not far from the gem tree and quietly looked at Xiao Feijiu, who was seriously waiting for the gem to mature.

The surrounding plants and land were agitated by his arrival. When he lowered his gaze slightly, they became quiet again.

After Fan Qing turned into a bird, whenever she was particularly happy, the sweet smell of honey would flow out of her body.

Last night, Hao Su slept with someone in his arms all night, and Hao Su also smelled it all night.

Knowing that Fan Qing did not continue to dream, Hao Su felt relieved.

It takes time to adapt to the return of memories. If Fan Qing continues to dream, it means that the body is rejecting it, and...

A touch of pale gold flashed in Hao Su's dark pupils. It was a color similar to that of merit, but purer and thicker.

The reason why he had accumulated so much merit before Fan Qing came was that he was worried that her body could not bear the huge memory.

With those merits as a foundation, Fan Qing will be fine.

Hao Su didn't deliberately conceal his whereabouts, so when Xiao Feijiu had just taken off the gem and was about to fly back, he discovered him and immediately followed him happily.

Fan Qing held the gem in her mouth and could not chirp, so she kept flapping her wings.

It was only after Hao Su took the gem that he could speak.

Chirp chirp chirp ~

Master master master~

Fan Qing acted like a baby, jumping from Hao Su's left shoulder to his right shoulder, and picked up a lot of things that he thought were pretty on the way.

But Hao Su didn't tell Fan Qing that he actually picked up a lot of small garbage. Instead, he and Xiao Feijiu put those things in the wooden warehouse.

"You did a good job today." Hao Su looked at the little bird who was still acting coquettishly towards him unconsciously, "What reward do you want?"

For Fan Qing, there is always only one reward he wants.