Chapter 230 Initially (11) (1/2)

Not only Fan Qing remembers things in the world, but Lan Su also remembers them.

Putting aside the identity of a god and the so-called premonition of destined love, she grew up with Fan Qing and eventually fell in love with him. Before going there, Lansu just ensured that they would not make big mistakes in the world and would not be bound to other people's so-called love relationships, but he never made any interference in the relationship between them.

However, it will only lead to one ending every time.

Looking at the person talking to him in front of him, he remembered what Immortal Lord Yuan Xiao once asked.

At that time, the other party asked him if he liked Fan Qing, and his answer was yes. But now Lansu knows what true love should be like.

Lan Su still remembers how he felt when he first discovered his feelings for Fan Qing in the vast world. Novelty, incomparable beauty, and the sudden realization of how it turned out to be.

He would want to be with Fan Qing, would want to keep her by his side at all times, would want to see him, want to kiss him, want to care for him, and want to love him. I want him to be the happiest person in the world, and I also want him to cry in front of me.

His emotions are always gentle in the world, but only when he is around Fan Qing, will he have ups and downs and be affected by her emotions.

He will draw emotions such as joy, satisfaction, and joy from Fan Qing.

Compared with gods, everything about human beings seems even thinner. But it was precisely in this frailty that Lansu realized his feelings for Fan Qing.

Including the first time, they visited the world five times in total. Each time, they died. Since each other is in good health, they have spent hundreds of years together, more time than in the fairy world.

Lansu's emotions also deepened repeatedly during this process.

Now his eyes looking at Fan Qing seemed to be softer than before, and there were more indescribable things in them.

Even if Fan Qing talks to him like this, she can't help but want to blush.

Therefore, his voice became lower and lower, and Lan Su poked his cheek.

"What's wrong? Don't you want to be with me every day? What else?"

Fan Qing felt her cheeks became itchy because after Lan Su finished poking her, she rubbed it twice more.

This kind of behavior has never happened before. Only when they were in the world, the other party would do it to him.

And often the next step is for Lansu to come over in person.

He was once hugged by Lan Su on a cabinet that was half a person's height and kissed until he couldn't bear it and begged for mercy. But the other party would laugh and bully him even harder. When he was about to go out, he almost collapsed in Lansu's arms, the shoes on his feet fell to the ground crookedly, and his toes were curled up tightly.

Lan Su would never do anything coercive, but his gentleness was even more deadly.

It's so detailed that you can't escape, and you'll even voluntarily send it to the other person, asking him to taste it all.