Chapter 222 Initially (3) (1/2)

"Xianjun, what delicious food did you cook today?"

"God has taken the little fairy out."

"I heard that this time I went specifically to see the peach blossoms at Taowu Old Man's place." If we talk about where the peach blossoms bloom best within the Six Realms, it must be Taowu Old Man's place, which is why he got his name. .

"Yesterday, the little fairy got a piece of Xia satin from somewhere. I saw him happily comparing it to the body for a long time, and even comparing it to the god. He said that he would cut two of them himself later and follow the god. Wear them together."

"Fortunately, I held back my laughter for a long time. Now Xiao Xianjun can only jump out with two words."

Outside Xianji Hall, everyone saw Immortal Lord Yuanxiao bringing another food box over, greeting each other and talking lively.

Ever since Xiao Hongdou came here, the Ninety-ninth Heavenly Palace feels much more alive than before. All the immortals also like each other very much, and they will chat whenever they get together. But after all, it is not too much. As for Xiao Hongdou's name for Lansu God, no one dared to secretly recite it behind his back.

When they learned that Hongdou was in poor health, they also sent many things to each other. There were food, supplies, clothing, and personal protective equipment, so Xiaohongdou's warehouse was almost full.

When Lansu saw this, he rowed more than half of the area from his own side for him.

Because Xiaohongdou was weak, Lansu would take him out for a walk every day after recuperating him.

But really speaking, Hong Dou didn't spend much time walking. Most of the time, he was held by Lan Su. Ever since he could speak, he was as cheerful as a little bird all day long, but I don’t know where he learned his shyness. If he was approached too much, he would be so coquettish that he would hide in his arms and refuse. come out.

He was already young, but he was still being pampered so lawlessly. Immortal Lord Yuanxiao was sometimes worried about whether there would be any problems if this continued.

Thinking like this, Lansu had already returned from outside with Hongdou.

What's strange today is that Xiao Hongdou didn't fall asleep. She even had two peach blossoms in her hand that were blooming extraordinarily brightly, but she looked a little tired.

What's going on here? Before Immortal Yuan Xiao could ask any questions, he saw the other party holding a peach blossom in his arms.

"Flowers, share." These are all new words Lansu taught him when he came back.

Immortal Lord Yuanxiao was immediately flattered when he received the first gift from Little Immortal Lord. But before he could say anything, he saw Little Hongdou immediately looking up at Lord Lansu, looking like he was begging for praise.

It's hard for him to endure the fatigue all the way, just to learn and sell now.

Immortal Lord Yuanxiao silently swallowed his words of thanks, and then listened to Lan Su following Xiao Hongdou's wishes and said, "That's what I said."

So Hong Dou immediately smiled so brightly that her eyebrows bloomed and rested her head on his chest again, ready to sleep.

Before closing his eyes, he gently tugged on Lansu's clothes, and his voice was somewhat helpless: "I want to coax..."

Hongdou is very good at asking for this kind of opportunity to get close to Lansu for herself, but Lansu is also willing to indulge him.

"good."