Chapter 185 Entertainment Circle (1) (2/2)

Because the public understood one thing from Fan Qing's actions, that is, if he wanted to deal with someone deliberately, he would not give the other person a chance to jump.

At this time, the Fan family immediately explained the ins and outs of those revelations on the Internet.

Everything was framed by Qiao Yu deliberately. Ever since the team was established, he had always been dissatisfied with Fan Qing and was very jealous of her.

The tea words he said in his clarification are actually true. Fan Qing is not only a talented person, but also a person who takes his work very seriously and works hard.

Even if he is very proficient in the dances and songs he wants to perform, he will still strive to do his best.

Qiao Yu knew that Fan Qing had only slept for less than two hours, but she still insisted on choosing that time to talk to him.

And they had arranged for the paparazzi in advance to take pictures of Fan Qing's cold face.

Not only that, when she was in the team, Qiao Yu always pulled other teammates to treat Fan Qing coldly.

But these were just minor frictions, and Fan Qing didn't care at all about what he did.

When the news was released, Qiao Yu's fans still couldn't believe it.

It's a pity that the Fan family never does anything they are not prepared for. Immediately afterwards, the evidence about Qiao Yu was laid out one by one.

On that day, Qiao Yu's fans lost countless followers and started backtracking.

Star chasers hope that their idols will make them a better person. Who would like a vicious person who plays tricks on his teammates? Moreover, there are so many good-looking and good-natured people in the entertainment industry, so it’s no wonder that they are not organized neatly, but divided into categories and made into two sets.

One set is for collection. There is a special cabinet in his room, which is filled with various things related to Hao Su.

There are his movie CDs, his photos, the fan he used on a certain TV show, and the cup he drank from on a certain show.

As soon as Fan Qing saw anything related to Hao Su, she would immediately spend a lot of money to buy it back. However, he did not come forward himself, but entrusted an intermediary.

Compared with before, after being in the same circle, Fan Qing knew more about what programs Hao Su would participate in and what kind of arrangements he had.

Although Fan Qing liked Hao Su, he did not take advantage of his status to do anything to harass him.

He likes people, so he only dares to search for things related to Hao Su behind his back, and strongly supports all his works.

Hao Su's other set of film and television materials for watching was almost wet by Fan Qing's eyes. In fact, he can even recite the lines in it.

After watching the works starring Hao Su and feeling that they were not enough, Fan Qing began to search for other works starring Hao Su.

Later, even a movie with only two seconds of scenes in which Hao Su made a cameo as a child was found by him.

And because Hao Su's appearance was too short, he also taught himself editing and cut out all the clips about Hao Su separately to form a new collection.

When she is bored, Fan Qing will take a look.

He also cut a video behind his back that only he could watch. Every time I watch it, Fan Qing's eyes turn red, her pupils dilate, and she breathes deeply.