Chapter 205 Fairy Tale World (9) (2/2)

When she met new good friends on the road, Fan Qing looked very lifeless. She just stayed by Hao Su's side and didn't want to go anywhere.

After returning home, Hao Su saw Fan Qing huddled in his hand, looking at him without blinking, and talked to him for a while.

"Do you want to read a book? Didn't you say yesterday that you wanted to read a suspense story?"

Little Rabbit was not interested in any of Hao Su's suggestions, he just wanted to be next to Hao Su.

But he thought about it and made a request.

Want a kiss.

When he hummed, there was also a slight sense of grievance in his voice.

"Kiss where?"

Kiss on the head.

Hao Su then kissed the little rabbit's head, and he also kissed the rabbit's paws.

One person and one rabbit spent several hours together like this. In the evening, Hao Su was going to prepare dinner for Fan Qing and asked him to wait for him at the dining table for a while.

Normally, Hao Su never had to wait for a while. Fan Qing knew in his heart that the other party might prepare more things for him, but he couldn't help but think about whether Hao Su would abandon him.

The thoughts became more and more serious. When Hao Su came back, Fan Qing could not see the food prepared by the other party. She just kept burying it in Hao Su's legs, and then started to cry silently again.

"What's wrong today? Are you crying all the time?"

Hao Su's words were not to blame, but to be a little worried. But after checking Fan Qing's condition, he soon became clear.

It was just a joke at first, but Fan Qing actually started to have pseudo-pregnancy reaction. Moreover, the reaction is greater than that of ordinary rabbits.

Even his belly felt bigger than before.

This false pregnancy situation does no harm to Fan Qing, and it is only temporary.

It will only affect Fan Qing's body to undergo slight changes at a certain stage. When the other person turns into other small animals, it will naturally disappear.

Hao Su stretched out his hand but did not touch Fan Qing's back, because the little rabbit in a pseudo-pregnancy state was more sensitive than usual, especially Fan Qing.

He pinched the rabbit's feet, then carried the little rabbit to the dining table, letting the other party see his dinner.

The poor little rabbit, who was still in tears, saw the pink plate filled with colorful flowers.

Each flower looks particularly beautiful, and the fragrance is fragrant. This fragrance does not refer to the smell of flowers, but to the taste of food.

"Didn't you want to eat flowers last time? Everything is edible here." Hao Su added, "Even if Qingqing turns into other small animals in the future, you can still eat it."

The flowers he picked could have been used as food, and each flower had a wonderful variety of flavors.

"For example, this red one, when you take the first bite, you will feel like you are eating February Day, and when you take the second bite, it will feel like you are eating toffee."

Each flower produces a different flavor depending on your mood when eating it.

However, the small animals in the forest have enough food and do not eat them often. Only Mr. Butterfly is their frequent visitor.

Fan Qing didn't expect that Hao Su would remember such a small thing as wanting to eat flowers on a whim, and even prepare so many for him.

The rabbit blinked and shed tears again.

Hao Su wiped his tears and picked up one with the most unique flavor from the plate.

"Eat this one first?"

Tutuqing's mouth moved, and he ate the flower from the root.

The rabbit's teeth are still very sharp, crunching and crunching, and it quickly eats the flower part.

Fan Qing ate all the flowers on the plate that night, and even the other dinners prepared by Hao Su.

When he turned into a human at midnight, Hao Su examined him again and confirmed that he had indeed had a false pregnancy reaction. Also, the reaction of the rabbit's pseudopregnancy is more obvious when it is in human form. Not only the belly, but also the lunar region also changes accordingly.

In short, what would a false pregnancy look like in a rabbit, and what does Fan Qing look like now.

"Does Qingqing know that she is having a false pregnancy?"

Hao Su looked at Fan Qing, but put his hand on his slightly bulging belly. It's not an exaggeration, this kind of appearance adds a different kind of appearance to Fan Qing.

The more obvious ones are the above two places.

It's swollen and red, but it's not pitiful, but it looks like there's a lack of energy flowing across the valley.

It seems that a slight touch can cause terrible consequences.

Hao Su made a gesture with his hands on it, as if he wanted to close it, but didn't.

Just simulating it like this makes the little rabbit ||tremble||tremble|constantly.

Fan Qing didn't realize that she was falsely pregnant at first. He only found out after Hao Su reminded her.

When I was looked at, my eyes were red, my neck was red, everything I should have and shouldn't have was there.