Chapter 245 On Demand (2) (2/2)

Fan Qing touched her face. This action seemed a bit frivolous and strange. Fortunately, no one else in the room saw it at the moment.

"Love is about escaping, right?"

"I have nothing to run away from."

"Do you think it was necessary for you to lie to me?"

It was unnecessary, because Hao Su knew everything he was thinking.

Fan Qing understood the implication of this sentence, turned her face away in shame and annoyance, and saw a very beautiful face appearing in the mirror of the hotel room.

It was his own face, but the condition on it was exactly the same as last time.

Fan Qing still vividly remembers what happened from last time to the end.

He subconsciously glanced at the palm of his hand——

"Last time, there were so many love affairs that I had to wash my hands for a long time..."

"No, no more."

Fan Qing suddenly clenched her hands and shifted her gaze elsewhere.

But the voice in his head still didn't stop, and the more he listened, the redder his cheeks became.

Hao Su is him...

He is talking because he wants to...

So, is this all what he is thinking in his head?

Fan Qing seemed to be reminded of this idea, and she suddenly sobered up a lot. No way, how could his mind be filled with such things all day long!

He never had much feelings about these things, but it was only because he was bewitched last time that he couldn't help but break the precept.

Absolutely not this time.

Fan Qing reminded herself that Hao Su's voice also disappeared, as if she really followed his will and fell silent.

The reflection in the mirror sat silently for a long time, and finally picked up the clothes and went to the bathroom.

It usually doesn't take long for Fan Qing to take a bath, but this time, the bathroom door didn't open for a long time.

When the sound of "哢达" sounded, the person who came out looked dizzy again, and his steps became limp.

Fan Qing was unusually silent after she came out. On the contrary, Hao Su's voice started to sound again.

"Qingqing should know that if you don't want to, there's nothing I can do."

"Still don't believe it?"

The cunning vampire is teasing an ordinary human being in this way.

In the dead of night, Hao Su came out of Fan Qing's body and looked at the bedside for a long time. Suddenly he leaned down and took a deep breath.

His eyes were as beautiful as gems, and the sleeping person was reflected in them.

"It smells so good." Hao Su's fangs pressed against Fan Qing's neck, which seemed to make the skin feel dented. However, when he opened his mouth, the fangs had no effect at all. Hao Su Su didn't care, he smiled elegantly and noblely, "I really want to...eat you, lovely human being."

After saying that, Hao Su placed a gentle kiss on the side of Fan Qing's face.

Vampires are never stingy with things they like.

The night was extremely quiet, and Fan Qing didn't know that a vampire was staring at him in his room and trying to eat him.

He turned over, and the figure beside the bed was gone.