Chapter 210 Fairy Tale World (14) (2/2)

This time he didn't notice that it was Hao Su who reached out to catch the pearl.

Perhaps because of the different production methods, the color of the pearls is also different.

The two pearls just now were pure white, but now this pearl is purple-pink. Full and beautiful.

Hao Suyi connected the four pearls, making Fan Qing raise his face while he was clearly in a state of emotion.

"The pearl has changed color."

The murmuring voice was like water waves patrolling Fan Qing's slightly opened scales, and finally brought his hand out of the water.

"Qingqing, can you tell me why?"

Mermaids produce different pearls in different moods.

The pearly luster produced when you are happy is more beautiful than when you are sad, and at the same time, the color is also slightly different.

Fan Qing didn't know Hao Su's name before he was asked by the other party.

His tail fin could no longer be raised due to his current condition, and his scales kept trying to touch Hao Su's calf at the bottom of the water.

"Because, because I'm here..."

It was another pearl. Fan Qing took it in her hand and handed it to Hao Su. At the same time, she asked the other person to lean over and spoke the answer in his ear.

The moonlight unknowingly became more hazy, covering the two of them like a gauze shadow.

The mermaid's whisper became like an ancient song, floating on the water.

The fragrance of the flowers was astonishing, and the moment Fan Qing finished speaking the answer, she climbed up a lot from the pool. He opened his hands and hugged the person sitting on the shore.

Because the mermaid was still in the water, her head only reached Hao Su's chest. He blinked, looking sincere.

"That's why tears become different."

Especially when the mermaid is in love, the pearls will also produce unique lines. If Hao Su cuts the few in his hand, he will find that there are circles inside, forming a wonderful pattern, as if the little mermaid is hugging itself and curling up into a ball.

"So that's it."

Hao Su did not push away the mermaid who hugged him wetly, but reached out and pressed the scales on Fan Qing's shoulder.

Immediately, just as he had guessed before, the other party trembled.

The tail fin was thrown up from the bottom of the water without any warning, causing a huge movement in the water surface.

Even Fan Qing's hug was stronger than before. She hugged Hao Su, and scales gradually grew on her webbed fingertips. Even his nails had become much longer, sharp and sharp, and they cut through Hao Su's outermost clothes.

The sharp claws of mermaids are also feared by underwater creatures.

Hao Su pulled Fan Qing's palm from behind to in front of him, then touched his newly grown nails and said without raising his head: "Qingqing has forgotten who I am, but she is staring at me secretly under the water... …”

The words that followed him were extremely unclear, but they represented Fan Qing's own words, so the other party could hear them clearly.

Because of this, the nails became sharper under Hao Su's gaze.