Chapter 220 Initially (1) (1/2)

Immortal Ji Palace, where the Ninety-nine Heavenly Palace is located, is surrounded by clouds and mist, majestic spiritual energy, and the chirping cranes. It is the highest-status existence in the heaven.

The master of the palace is in charge of the twenty-eight constellations, directs the luck of the six realms, inherits the heaven and earth, and is worshiped and worshiped by the nine states. He is called the God of Lansu.

"So, God Lansu is very powerful?" The boy sweeping the floor lowered his voice and talked to the fairy next to him. He had recently ascended to heaven and was at the lowest level, not knowing much about any of the gods living above.

Xian Shu came down from the Eighteenth Heaven to do some work. Seeing that the boy was smart and good-looking, she stopped for a moment. Hearing his words, Xian Shu covered her lips and smiled, charming and charming, her colorful dress flowing like clouds.

"Not only is it powerful, in the ninety-nine heavens, although there are more than twenty gods in total, only this one is the true ancient god."

The gods in ancient times were the Great Ancient Gods, and among them, there was a very special being.

He was the first born god from heaven and earth, blessed and conceived by it. He was born with the ability to destroy heaven and earth. Because it is nourished by nature, it has the ability to create the world.

Later, he cared about the world, understood the common people, and devoted himself to reincarnation. From this, the current God of Lansu was born.

Although the God of Lansu has no memory of the past, he was born to inherit the destiny and knows who he once was. Even the ninety-nine heavens only appeared on the day he was born.

These immortal families today are just the descendants of each other. The rest of the gods are only descendants of the ancient gods. They are not like the god Lansu, who were born with immortal bodies.

"Isn't the god very majestic?" Such a god must have a very powerful aura. The boy actually wanted to ask the other person if he seemed to be very stern, but he changed his mind again when the words came to his lips.

"Of course, God is the gentlest."

"It's a good chance that you are here. In a few days, it will be the time when the immortal kings from all over the world are worshiping the god Lansu. The heavenly palace will be bustling by then, and even children like you will be rewarded."

Xianshu came down just for this matter. She smiled again, her fair cheeks reflected in her dress.

At this time, I heard the gentle voice of another fairy from the front: "Yi Order, don't delay any longer."

The fairy named Yi Ling nodded towards the child, no longer stopping, and soared up lightly, her clothes fluttering, and joined the several fairy girls in front of her.

After Xianshu left, the child looked at the sky for a long time and could not recover. I thought that after ascending to the upper realm, the future would be bright and bright, but who knew that it was just the beginning.

Even the immortals in the eighteenth heaven are so glorious and extraordinary. What kind of magnificence should the immortals who live in the ninety-ninth heaven be like?

"Hey, Ren Bai, what are you doing here?"

"Nothing." The child smiled innocently and continued to concentrate on sweeping his own floor.

In the ninety-nine heavens, Jianghe stars are flowing, and the Immortal Palace is ethereal, glorious and luxurious.

The God of Lansu leaned on the throne of the palace and supported his forehead with his hands. There was a complex golden mark on his forehead. His long black hair was lying on the ground, spreading like flowing clouds. His face was full of divinity, and he was beautiful and cold. It actually took away most of the momentum of Xianji Palace, which was dazzling, powerful and beautiful.