Chapter 207 Fairy Tale World (11) (1/2)

The little hamster has a round body. When it flies up, its four claws spread out and its fluffy hair shakes off, making it look like a dandelion.

Hao Su accurately caught Fan Qing the moment before he landed.

At the same time, the room turned into the green color that Fan Qing liked. Different shades of green make the inside look like a small forest, and Hao Su also made knee-high shrubs and fragrant edible flowers grow inside.

The little hamster's toy is placed in it. The special hamster pipe and a cedar tree are integrated into one, and the position will change with Fan Qing every time he plays with it, so that the other person will not get bored.

squeak.

Fan Qing happily turned many circles on Hao Su's hand after being caught. When he was a little rabbit, his mood was always sentimental due to the false pregnancy. Now that he is a little hamster, it is completely reversed. .

He was so happy that he couldn't stop for a moment. After screaming, he lay obediently on Hao Su's hand, hugging each other with his four paws.

"Why are you so naughty?"

Although Hao Su said this, his expression was indulgent, and he scratched the little hamster's belly with his fingers.

"Would you like to familiarize yourself with the environment in your small room first?"

squeak~

OK.

The little hamster even became very playful when he spoke, and also had a delicate smell.

Being tickled by Hao Su, his whole body twisted in the palm of the other person's hand. His four paws hugged Hao Su's index finger happily, and he kissed the other person's fingertips with his mouth.

Fan Qing was also very cute, and she moved towards Hao Su's finger without thinking, and even made a few squeaking noises.

It was calling Hao Su's name, but the tone changed a bit, and the call became soft and long.

squeak squeak.

You play with me~

"Okay, what do you want to play?"

squeak--

Play with that!

It's a seesaw between two flowers, and you have to drill through the hamster pipe to reach it.

Hao Su waited until he had rubbed enough, then put the little hamster up along the fir tree.

Although Fan Qing's body is round, her movements are extremely flexible. In one fell swoop, I went from tree to tree, followed the hamster pipe, and finally reached the seesaw.

When you sit on it, he looks more like a dandelion. If the wind blows a little, his smooth and fluffy hair will spread out like a ripple.

Hao Su stretched out his hand and pressed lightly on the other end of the seesaw. Fan Qing was obviously watching, but when he raised it up, he was stunned and didn't react. His whole body suddenly smoothed to the edge of the support pole of the seesaw.

His dark eyes widened again, and he squeaked twice, not knowing what they meant.

Hao Su smiled and moved his little body back, rubbing the other person's head with his index finger.

"Remember to hold on to this little handrail so it doesn't slide to the front."

squeak squeak.

Got it~

Fan Qing probably liked his new room too much, and it was so small that he had been familiar with it for several hours. After having enough fun, Fan Qing returned to Hao Su's palm.

After his body became smaller, his favorite thing now was to lie in Hao Su's palm. Because it was warm up there, he felt comfortable and kicked up his legs as soon as he got up there.

"I bought half of the stuff yesterday, do you want to continue reading?"

After Fan Qing had a false pregnancy, she not only learned how to build a nest, but also used her mobile phone to purchase a lot of things. But those things were prepared for the little rabbit. Now that he has become a hamster, he doesn't need them anymore.

Despite this, Fan Qing nodded after hearing Hao Su's words. Then he stood up and hugged Hao Su's fingers again - at his current size, even hugging Hao Su's fingers seemed a bit reluctant.

squeak squeak squeak.

To continue reading, I want to buy back everything I haven’t bought before.

The little hamster said this sentence very long. Of course, if he hadn't picked a lot of flowers and put them in because of his gluttony, he might have said more.

When Fan Qing was playing with Hao Su, she secretly picked a lot of delicious fruits, among which the fruits were the most abundant. He ate some of them, and most of them were hidden on the sides of his cheeks. Now they looked bulging. The little hamster itself is not very big, because there is too much food hidden on both sides of the cheeks, and Fan Qing's two front paws have to support her face from time to time, otherwise it will be difficult to even stand up.

"What was it before?"

Hao Su took Fan Qing out and poked him in the cheek.

With a "pop" sound, the little hamster spat out a round nut from its mouth.

The nut fell to the ground and made a snapping sound. Fan Qing's eyes followed the nut subconsciously for a while, and saw the nut finally stopped at the corner of the wall and then disappeared into it. Not long after, the nuts began to take root and sprout, and sprouted young branches. The branches spread along the wall, making the corner very ecological.

After seeing this change, Fan Qing opened her mouth stupidly, so that another flower was about to come out.

With the experience just now, this time he was about to put the flower into his mouth again in a hurry.

In a hurry, he lost his balance and fell into Hao Su's hand, and he immediately stood up on all fours.

The little hamster's belly was slightly bulging because he had just eaten some food.

squeak.