Chapter 233 Initially (14) (2/2)

The door of the Ninety-ninth Heavenly Palace was opened for many days, and the immortal world was also rejoicing for many days.

After sending the immortals away, Hao Su and Fan Qing went to Xishan together.

A hundred years ago, Fan Qing took out the buds of the orange tree with the help of thunder from the sky. But it didn't change at all during this period.

It wasn't until Hao Su returned to Sumeru Valley and the golden light reached the heavens that it was reborn again. The buds began to grow continuously, and a new tree grew out of the withering. It looked like it had just been brought back from the world by Fan Qing.

Hao Su and Fan Qing stood in front of the orange tree. This scene seemed familiar.

Fan Qing suddenly laughed.

"What are you laughing at?"

"I just think it's nice to stand here with you like this."

Hao Su understood the meaning of his words, and a beautiful smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

"I also think it's good to be here with Qingqing."

After saying that, they put their hands on the tree trunk in tacit agreement.

Just like more than three hundred years ago, the orange trees have become stronger again. The difference is that this time it no longer comes from scratch, but like Hao Su, it has gained a new life.

Fan Qing felt the joy of the orange tree, which was greeting them.

After Hao Su and Fan Qing stopped taking action, the orange tree began to grow vigorously. Within a few moments, it became as if it had never withered.

The branches are lush and luxuriant, occupying most of the mountain.

A small white orange flower bloomed on the tree, exuding a refreshing fragrance.

"This time I get oranges, they won't be so sour."

Hao Su's voice sounded next to Fan Qing. The latter was not surprised at all that he knew these things. He just nodded along and said the same words as before.

"When the oranges are ripe, I will keep a small half for myself, so the two of us can eat..."

The setting sun stretched their figures together.

Hao Su had been looking at Fan Qing with extremely tender eyes. After he finished speaking, he suddenly bent down and kissed him.

Fan Qing's face seemed to be illuminated by the sunset and turned a little red.

"Why did you kiss me suddenly?" He said this, but his eyes were full of joy.

"Because I like love."

Then Fan Qing's face looked even redder, and he took the initiative to stand on tiptoe.

"Then let's kiss again."

The storage ball on the waist and the spirit-gathering bead touched each other and made a soft sound.

Hao Su put his arms around Fan Qing's waist and deepened the kiss. Afterwards, he looked at his storage ball and asked, "Where's the bell?"

"The bell is broken."

Fan Qing tried to put the bell together, but it was given to him by Hao Su, and if it was broken, it could never be restored to its original shape.

"Did you put it in the storage ball?"

Fan Qing nodded, and Hao Su took out the remains of the bell from his storage ball.

Soon, the wreckage was put back together again without any cracks.