Chapter 197 Fairy Tale World (1) (2/2)

As for the letters sent every year, they will be delivered to Hao Su's palace by kangaroos at twelve o'clock every night.

If adults are free and read some of the contents, they will lend a helping hand to help mankind.

If they are just greedy people, not only will they not get any benefits, but they will also suffer bad luck for a period of time.

Just when Zhi Zhu thought Hao Su would let him guard the door and prevent the human from coming in, he heard something that shocked him.

"You can then open the door for him and let him in."

"But……"

"I have my own arrangements."

"Okay, my lord."

Hao Su's words interrupted Zhi Zhu's doubts. The reason why the Miracle Forest did not appear in the human world was to avoid unnecessary trouble. Secondly, it's because there is a very wonderful magic rule here.

Whenever humans come in, they will randomly turn into various small animals, and there is no time limit.

This also means that the human being who is about to be let in is likely to be a squirrel one second and turn into a butterfly the next second.

Although Zhi Zhu didn't understand what Hao Su was going to do, he believed in Hao Su.

Not long after receiving the mission, he even kept several eyes closed in turns when he was resting, just to prevent missing the human being.

In the Royal Academy, the dean, principal, and teachers of various subjects suddenly gathered together in a panic. Everyone looked at each other and saw despair in their eyes.

Principal "Have you searched for them all?"

The dean said, "I've looked for it, but it's not there."

Teacher 1 "We looked at the surveillance records. The last place His Royal Highness appeared was the east wall."

Teacher 2 "He also had a bundle of hemp rope in his hand."

Teacher 3 "And a hook."

Teacher 4 "He is also wearing a set of adventure equipment."

Teacher 5 "It seems that His Highness is going to explore the Miracle Forest as he said."

Teacher 6 "Also, when we discovered that he was missing, seven days had passed since His Highness the Prince disappeared."

These people who hold teaching positions at the Royal Academy don't know if it is because they were numbed by the group of royal students, and their faces have a unified poker expression.

Only the principal, who was fifty-three years old and had a full white beard, turned pale with every word they said, and finally fainted.

Of course, before he fainted, he firmly grabbed the dean's hand and "entrusted" him to "remember to tell your Majesty that His Royal Highness the Prince has escaped. Also, my old habit has broken out. In the next half month, maybe They won’t even wake up.”

After saying that, the principal closed his eyes peacefully.

The dean looked at the other party's superb performance and showed a poker face like the other teachers.

Several people expressionlessly carried the principal into the ambulance, and then stood expressionlessly in front of His Majesty the King and reported to him the "great achievements" of His Royal Highness.

His Majesty the King also graduated from this Royal Academy back then. Even though he is now the king of a country, he still subconsciously feels a headache when he sees these people.