Chapter 208 Fairy Tale World (12) (2/2)

"I'm full, I can't eat any more."

squeak.

Fan Qing's cry had no special meaning. He often did this after turning into a hamster. He was just playing around with Hao Su.

"What do you want to do now?"

squeak squeak.

See where the things you bought have gone.

Fan Qing's most active thing in the past two days is to see if the things she bought have arrived. It seems that she wants to try them right away.

This anxious look made Hao Su a little funny. He rubbed the well-fed little hamster and squeezed it for a while. He could only lie on his back and couldn't turn over.

Because the hamster was so small, Hao Su only used his index finger to rub it.

Just like this, the little hamster was even more excited, and his round body was almost twisted into a knot.

The little hamster even started to hiccup due to excitement. When he hits it, the hair on his body will tremble.

Hao Su stopped rubbing his belly, turned the little hamster over and smoothed its fur.

"Are you so excited?"

The voice smiled, and at the same time the gentle force helped the little hamster calm down, causing him to gradually stop hiccupping.

Fan Qing's mobile phone was being charged aside. He had been addicted to the downloaded games during the day, and the battery ran out of power while hiding in Hao Su's pocket.

Hao Su saw that he was almost healed, so he took the phone over and brought up the relevant interface.

It's just that the two of them browsed too much when they were shopping. As soon as the shopping software was opened, the homepage recommended more products based on big data analysis.

The little hamster made another bang sound and began to explode into fur balls.

"It seems that if you want to buy Qingqing in the future, you can't search online specifically."

When Hao Su saw those recommendations, he even teased Fan Qing.

His Royal Highness is in love for the first time in his life, and he doesn’t know anything about it. Before buying it, he not only searched the Internet in detail, but also read many reviews.

When he first added products to the shopping app, his ears were extremely red.

Of course, it's not much better now.

squeak.

The little hamster started pointing his butt at the phone screen again.

Hao Su ignored him, because after bringing up the interface, Fan Qing turned around obediently, and then stared at the logistics information on it.

It shows that the package will be delivered in one day.

The little hamster was so happy that it raised its tail, ran to Hao Su's shoulder, and kissed him cheek to cheek.

squeak squeak squeak. Can we pick it up together when it’s delivered?

Even his tone sounded impatient.

"I can't tell that His Highness loves to play so much."

Hao Su's eyes were meaningful, looking at the little hamster as if the other person was a person who was full of these things and liked to play all kinds of tricks.

Fan Qing had seen Hao Su look like this, but it was at night.

Therefore, this will bring about some conditioned reflex effects.

The little hamster slipped off Hao Su's shoulders again, but this time he couldn't stand firmly.

Fan Qing really turned into a dandelion this time. The hairs on her whole body exploded slightly. As soon as it fell into Hao Su's hand, he drilled it into the gaps between his fingers.

Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak.

I just like to play with you.

The little hamster, whose face was stuck between Hao Su's fingers, made a small sound of explanation.

Although Fan Qing had beautiful thoughts, before he was about to take the package, he was caught off guard and transformed into a little animal.

This is already the fourth animal he has transformed into, which means that Fan Qing can speak human language anytime and anywhere. It's just a coincidence that he turned into a small fish this time, still underage.

So Yu Yuqing swam in his fish tank all day long, only spitting out strings of bubbles.

Gulugulugulu

Hao Su also prepared another room for him. As soon as he opened the door, there was dark blue dreamy sea water inside.

This is a super luxurious room that looks like an aquarium, with aquatic plants, shells, corals, etc. all available. There were other colorful fish playing with Fan Qing. Even though the fish he turned into was a very small one, the other fish around him were all led by him.

Colorful fish swim around surrounded by Fan Qing, which looks very interesting.

Gulugulugulu

Hao Su, why are they following me?

Fan Qing swam to Hao Su's hand. He didn't want other fish to swim over, so he spat a bunch of bubbles at them fiercely.

"Maybe it's because love is so powerful."

Gululu

Am I great?

Yu Yuqing didn't know what was so great about him, and Hao Su took him to another place without telling him too carefully.

In addition to the room, Fan Qing also has another area of activity, which is the pool in the backyard.

The pool is no smaller than Fan Qing's room, and the activity area is even larger. Fan Qing had never been here before. As soon as Hao Su put him in, he immediately started swimming with his tail swung.

At the same time, he is still growing up at a rapid speed. At night, before twelve o'clock, Fan Qing turned into half human and half fish.

And when he saw Hao Su, the first thing he said was "Who are you?"

Or a little mermaid who lost her memory