Chapter 201 Fairy Tale World (5) (1/2)

Fan Qing had never thought that a person who looked like a god, with sparse eyebrows, and no emotion would look like this when he kissed someone.

Gentle and strong, even when he couldn't bear the kiss and wanted to slow down, he wouldn't be allowed. She kept sending him off, making him unable to hold his arms around anyone, his head raised higher and higher, and he couldn't help but make some strange noises.

Your Highness, the dignified prince, has learned a lot of etiquette since he was a child, but now he can't even swallow his saliva in Hao Su's arms, so that the corners of his mouth drop and hang on his lips, showing no trace of elegance.

At the same time, the tail on Hao Su's wrist was tightened more tightly, and his ears were turned back.

The bell around his neck was still there. Hao Su originally planned to take it off for him when he came back, but Fan Qing refused to do so.

His mind was occupied by the idea that "he is Hao Su's exclusive pet." With the bell, it seemed that this statement would become more true.

Before falling asleep on the bed, Fan Qing played with the bells by herself for a long time.

Every time there was a sound, he would happily roll around on the bed with his little cat body. Hao Su just started to hear the sound and came over to play with him for a while.

The little milk cat stepped on his soft bed, with a bright yellow hat on his head.

Seeing Hao Su coming, he tilted his head cutely and screamed at the man several times.

After Fan Qing turned into a cat, her meowing voice was also small, and she sounded like a coquettish person anytime and anywhere.

Even if she makes a fierce appearance, she is as cute as she wants to be.

After Meng Cheng failed to pretend to be cute in front of Hao Su last time, several more small animals came one after another.

The hair on Fan Qing's tail was popping up all the time, and she would bark at them once or twice from time to time.

A lark heard it and specially recorded Fan Qing's meows and made up a song.

The little animals in the forest also have a lot of daily activities. Although they do not go to the human world, they know all the interesting things in the human world.

After Fan Qing becomes half-human, the bells on her neck will also change simultaneously.

At this moment, all I could hear was the tinkling of bells in the quiet room.

Those merits have been accumulated by Hao Su for a long time. After his tempering, they have become more condensed and solid than when they were first acquired. So you can imagine how strong it will be.

Fan Qing alone cannot digest it all.

Hao Su is not only caring for his relatives, but also helping Fan Qing in this way.

The coldness came out from the palm of his hand, melting the merits together.

Just Hao Su's kiss made Fan Qing unable to control herself, let alone the two together.

The tail wrapped around Hao Su's wrist was sharp and sharp, like a treetop blown by the wind, swaying | fast | | moving |, as if expressing himself in a different way.

There were tears in Fan Qing's eyes. He had gone from leaning in Hao Su's arms to a state where his whole body was slightly raised. Only Hao Su could stand there.

The kitten, who had been kissed so pitifully, was still half-kneeling, with her knees touching the edge of Hao Su's moon, and there was a vague tendency to shrink more and more.