Chapter 213 Fairy Tale World (17) (1/2)

"One, one hundred and zero...well..."

"One hundred and five? Qingqing just shed eight tears, it should be one hundred and nine."

After the merits were barely digested, Hao Su asked Fan Qing to count how many tears he had shed. But the more Fan Qing counted, the more tears she shed.

At this moment, Hao Su said something and another string of pearls fell into the water.

The originally smooth skin was already covered with countless scales, and the ear fins were also stimulated by the collision. Hao Su didn't let him grow up, and Fan Qing couldn't even speak.

At the same time, along with Hao Su's smile, more past scenes appeared in Fan Qing's mind.

"One hundred and nine, nine."

Fan Qing corrected his number. He always wanted to look back at Hao Su, half-tilting his head, and being kissed again.

"Go on, stop when you have remembered everything."

Fan Qing probably liked Hao Su saying such things, but it would be nice if his fish tail and fish scales could be transformed.

Now being controlled by Hao Su, Fan Qing got more than usual. Therefore, even though Hao Su had told him not to dirty the water at home when they were kissing, within half an hour, the place where they were was already filled with white floating objects.

However, as soon as those floating objects appeared, the nearby seaweed would rush around to form a circle and hold them inside.

As long as Fan Qing lowers her head, she can see how her things are well preserved.

He begged Hao Su to let these things disperse, but Hao Su only smiled and asked, "Does Qingqing remember who I am now?"

If the little mermaid answers no, then she will continue to watch all this. Of course, if the Little Mermaid dares to lie, the pearl will fall without stopping.

"I remembered...I remembered..."

The scales on the back of the beautiful mermaid's neck shone with a golden light, and she had more and more memories of getting along with Hao Su.

He remembered that he was not a mermaid, he was...a human. I just don’t know why, but I suddenly came here and turned into various small animals.

Fan Qing honestly told Hao Su what she remembered, and when she talked about turning into a little hamster, she felt cutely embarrassed.

"anything else?"

"Y-and..."

Hao Su started to treat Fan Qing intermittently, but also kept kissing her. Without long hair, Shu Hong would have nothing to cover.

"We're going to trap you, you know?" When they were showing affection, he still half-heartedly warned the other party.

Fan Qing doesn't know how to circle. Although he has recalled most of his memories now, his self-awareness is still above that of a mermaid.

He didn't even understand how to use it. He didn't know what to do with his arms around people, and his sharp claws were pitifully retracted.

Before he could recall all the memories, he was about to collapse.

"I-I want..."

"What are you thinking about?"

"I want to grow scales."

As Fan Qing spoke, large scale lines began to appear on her body. It was only because of Hao Su's words that he never released them.

He shed tears and shrugged again.

"Hao Su."

"Can."

Hao Su let go of Fan Qing's leg, looking very talkative. However, the next moment, when the water plants were about to collect new floating objects, he suddenly left the Little Mermaid.

Not even able to react in time, Fan Qing not only failed physically, but also failed infinitely mentally.

But more changes occurred in the water. The little mermaid suddenly lost control the moment Hao Su left. Not only did she grow scales, but her tail actually came out as Hao Su said.

When Fan Qing was not prepared, Hao Su held the other person in his arms again and treated him like a mermaid.

Scales are everywhere, but softer. It seems that it was grown just to increase the fun of this situation and nothing else.

"you……"

"Love, expand it more."

Hao Su coaxed Fan Qing to spread his scales more. When Fan Qing did so, his tail fin was immediately curled up tightly, making it impossible for the shell to eat the newly dropped pearls.

By the end, there are no floating objects left to collect from the seaweed. As for Fan Qing, her scales seemed more gorgeous and beautiful than before.

He never had the chance to ask Hao Su why the other party made him turn into a human in the first place despite knowing how to be with the mermaid.

After the legs become weak and turn into fish tails, it is still difficult to hold them up.

The flowers that were damaged by splashing water next to the backyard pool gradually returned to their original shape and grew more beautiful in the dim moonlight.

This is actually a very magical area. In one day, you will experience the four seasons of spring, summer, autumn and winter.

However, the occurrence of these seasons is very irregular. Sometimes it is spring in the evening, and sometimes it is winter.

If it is winter, a thick layer of snow will fall inside in a short period of time.

The moonlight did not enter the room, and there was only a faint fluorescent light inside.

When Fan Qing couldn't even raise her fish tail, she finally completed the fragmented memory. But with complete memory, His Royal Highness has become more thoughtful.

He knew that Hao Su was asking himself a question, but he deliberately pretended that he hadn't remembered it yet.

He also asked Hao Su in an innocent tone: "Is this comfortable? Do you want me to put away some of the scales inside?"

The effect of those scales is two-way, it is effective on Hao Su, and it is also effective on Fan Qing when Hao Su touches it.

He opened his deep blue eyes and couldn't help but kiss someone after he finished speaking.

Although he has lost his memory, Fan Qing still clearly remembers what happened when he turned into a mermaid.

Hao Su didn't take advantage of this opportunity to leave him. Instead, he took him with him and even took the initiative to kiss him.

Fan Qing thought that Hao Su might also like him a little bit.

Just when His Royal Highness was thinking more and asking for more, Hao Su suddenly asked him: "Do you want to come with me to pick up your package tomorrow?"

Fan Qing nodded without thinking, and said, "Yes."