Chapter 221 Initially (2) (2/2)

When he was talking to Immortal Yuan Xiao, Hongdou also looked at Immortal Yuan Xiao.

The other party looked at him just now, so now he wants to look back.

Immortal Lord Yuanxiao couldn't feel Hongdou's gaze, but now he knew that the other person was timid, so he didn't look at her.

Otherwise, the young man would definitely be like a frightened bird, fluttering into the arms of God and refusing to come out for a long time.

Hongdou didn't know what the algorithm was. After looking at it for a while, he happily withdrew his gaze and then played with Lansu's hair.

This scene made everyone else look in awe. That was the God of Lansu. I am afraid that he is the only one in the world who dares to do this.

"Yes, God." After receiving the order, Immortal Lord Yuanxiao planned to go down and get ready.

He walked in a hurry, and the sound of his footsteps startled Anko, who was concentrating on scratching her hair.

Lansu covered Hongdou's ears before he raised his head. The originally loud sound suddenly became muffled, forming a strange feeling in the ears, making Anko blink her eyes and forget about her fear.

"Does this make you less afraid?"

"ah."

Lansu put down his hand when he couldn't hear the footsteps clearly, and said to Hongdou, "You can see them making noises when they talk, walk, and move. This is normal."

He took him for a short half-circle outside Xianji Palace and taught him the sounds that might appear in daily life. Those sounds didn't hurt him, and there was no need to be afraid of them.

"If you don't want to hear it, just cover your ears like I did just now."

Hongdou seemed to understand, so Lansu was not in a hurry, and asked him if he knew all the fairies and fairies he had just introduced.

This time Hongdou understood and nodded, so Lansu tested the other party.

"I'll read the name and you can point out who it is, okay?"

"ah--"

This time, the word "Ah" was drawn out a bit long, and the voice sounded like "Okay", but it was said with a little effort.

He didn't lie, there weren't many people introduced by Lansu, and he was very smart, so it was not difficult to remember them.

Whoever Lansu misses will be pointed out. When talking about Immortal Lord Yuanxiao, Hongdou knew he was not here, so she said "Ah" twice, and finally felt embarrassed, hugging Lansu and refusing to look up.

Anko was already a little tired after standing for such a long time, and her strength to hold him became much weaker. Lansu noticed this, hugged the other person again, and asked him if he wanted to continue playing.

Hongdou can go anywhere as long as he is with Lansu. He nodded with crooked eyes and shook his feet.

So the next moment, they came to Jianghe. There are countless stars in the Jianghe River, all shining brightly.

Lansu is in charge of the luck of the stars, and this is where he spends most of his time, except for the Immortal Ji Palace. At this time, there were also Xian Shu and Xian Tong who were watching over the stars to prevent any accidents. When they saw the god Lansu approaching, they all bowed.

"rise."

After Lansu let the immortals continue to perform their duties, he took Hongdou to the center of Jianghe. There, you can also see the beautiful star halo.