Chapter 241 The Second Honeymoon (2) (2/2)

"Then who said I'm petty?"

"Who told you not to talk to me?"

Fan Qing asked Hao Su not to talk to her, but who knew that the other party really didn't talk to him for two days in a row. He had tried every method, and he only said it when he was in a hurry.

Fan Qing was a fan of the authorities. In fact, the petty words he said at that time were mumbled and had an unknowing cry, which was almost like coquettishness.

Only if Hao Su bluffed him like this would he believe it.

"You didn't let me say it."

"you are bullying me!"

In the young master's mind, that incident has already passed. But Hao Su had a good time settling old scores with him today, and he couldn't convince the other party, so after holding it in for a long time, he could only say this sentence.

"Okay, no bullying. Then tell me, young master, why did you close your eyes just now?"

This question went unanswered for a long time. Fan Qing hesitated and hesitated, unlike her usual magnanimity.

So the hand that was poking at his face moved, hooked his chin, and raised his head.

There is a light source on the top of the storage room. It was through this light that Hao Su could see Fan Qing's face blushing just now.

Now facing the light like this, all his expressions suddenly became even more hidden. Hao Su, however, kept getting closer and closer, so close that Fan Qing thought he was about to kiss her.

The young man's thick and long eyelashes kept trembling, and finally he couldn't help but closed his eyes again.

The toes quietly stood up a little.

Hao Su noticed his movement and did not stop him.

As if he was really about to kiss Fan Qing, he also lowered his head, but at the moment when he was about to meet her, he brushed past her red lips, leaned into Fan Qing's ear and asked with a smile: "Master, no. Did you think I was going to kiss you?"

The tone of his words was full of bad intentions, which made those who were spoken to feel ashamed and subconsciously wanted to refute.

"I-I didn't."

"If not, why did you close your eyes twice?"

Hao Su had already withdrawn his hand from Fan Qing's chin, but before that, he pressed the tail of Fan Qing's eyes somewhat ambiguously.

"do you like me?"

The young master who was stepped on the cat's tail had all the hair on his body exploded, his eyes were wide open, his heart was beating violently, but he couldn't control the words in his mouth at all.

"I don't like you."

"Really? That's such a pity." Hao Su stepped back and shook his head regretfully, "Originally, I thought that if you really liked me, maybe we could try to date."

"After all, I like boys, especially good-looking ones like you."

"Master, have you ever heard what your classmates at school say about you? They say you look good when you're angry. I feel the same way every time I see you angry."

He said it without any burden, and his demeanor was completely different from that of a good student sitting in the classroom. There was a bad attitude all over his body.

Fan Qing was a little confused by him. Before she could protest her words, Hao Su had already opened the door of the storage room and took him out.

Only when the sunshine outside shone on her face again and the sounds from the school reached her ears again did Fan Qing remember to ask Hao Su why he had pulled her into the storage room just now.

"This," Hao Su's eyes rolled, and after coming out of the storage room, he looked gentle and kind again. He pointed to the stairs on the other side of the corridor, "I saw them coming this way just now. , I was worried that it would be bad for you, so I took you to hide for the time being."

Fan Qing looked in the direction Hao Su pointed, and although the distance was a bit far away, she still recognized the identities of those people.

They were the ones who had been scolded by him for gossiping behind their backs before.

Fan Qing took action at that time not entirely because these people said something about her. Not only did they have dirty mouths, but they also had dirty thoughts. They also said something about Hao Su.

So the young master's hands holding the paintbrush greeted their faces as a matter of course.

Fan Qing felt that Hao Su's worries were a bit unnecessary. Last time, he beat those people until they cried for father and mother. Even if they saw him, they would not dare to do anything again.

Besides, given his status, those people could only take a detour, so how could it possibly be detrimental to him.

However, Fan Qing only thought about this in his mind and did not say it out loud because he always felt that Hao Su's answer just now was not the real reason.

Inadvertently, Hao Su's appearance in the storage room appeared in front of Fan Qing. The straightforward bad manners and teasing made Hao Su different from usual.

Fan Qing felt that the touch of Hao Su's fingers was still on her chin, and her cheeks were also itchy.

He rubbed his face and saw Hao Su taking another step without waiting for him, and quickly followed him, but he still had to complain a little: "Why didn't you wait for me?"

"You didn't ask me to wait for you."

"You have to wait for me anyway." The young master was unreasonable, as if venting his anger, and his steps were stomping heavily.

But it seemed that what happened in the storage room made Hao Su's interest in him disappear in an instant. No matter what he did, the other party no longer gave any special reaction.

Fan Qing was sulking with himself for a while. Seeing that the office was about to arrive, he hesitated again and again before running to the same position as Hao Su.

"Didn't you just ask me a question in the storage room? Ask me again."

Fan Qing had delicate skin, and her cheeks were still red after being poked a few times by Hao Su and then rubbed a few times by herself.

Hao Su turned around and saw it at a glance, but he did not follow Fan Qing's words. Instead, he said with great confusion: "Master, what are you talking about? When did I ask you questions in the storage room?"

His eyes were sincere, and he spoke as if Fan Qing's memory was confused. And after he finished speaking, he turned his head and continued walking forward without caring.